The best way to choose the best Skar Audio Crossover is by knowing why you want it and what you’re using it for. Our list of the best Skar Audio Crossover are designed to simplify your life, making sure that you can get the job done without any guesswork. With our diverse line-up of goods, we have just what you need. Made with the best materials and expertly crafted, they’re designed to last.
Whether you’re adding to your collection or getting started, we’ve got the best Skar Audio Crossover for you. With a variety of styles and sizes at a wide range of prices, there’s something for everyone in our selection.
- 1 List of 14 Best Skar Audio Crossover Reviews
- 1.1 Skar Audio TX-T 1-Inch 240 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters, Pair
- 1.2 Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
- 1.3 Skar Audio SK300HZBB-PR Elite Frequency Filters - Eliminates Frequencies 0-300 Hz at 4 Ohms - Pair
- 1.4 Audiopipe CRX-203 2 Way 4 Ohm Car Audio Passive Crossover Networks (2 Pack)
- 1.5 Skar Audio VX35-ST 3.5-Inch 300 Watt RMS High Compression Titanium Bullet Tweeters, Pair
- 1.6 Skar Audio TWS-01 1-Inch 240 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters, Pair
- 1.7 DS18 PRO-CFX 2-Way Car Audio Passive Crossover, Great for Tweeters & Mid-Range Speakers - Power Handling Up to 300 Watts (2 Pack)
- 1.8 Skar Audio SPX-T 1-Inch 320 Watt Max Power Elite Neodymium Aluminum Dome Tweeters, Pair
- 1.9 Skar Audio VX4-ST 4-Inch 600 Watt High Compression Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter, Each
- 1.10 Hifonics HFXR Hide Away 2 Or 3-Way Crossover, Silver
- 1.11 Planet Audio EC10B 2-Way Electronic Crossover With Remote Subwoofer Control
- 1.12 Audiopipe 2 Way Crossover CRX-203 400 Watts Passive Crossover Car Audio Tweeter
- 1.13 Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
- 1.14 Skar Audio RP-75.4AB 500 Watt Full-Range Class A/B 4 Channel Car Amplifier
- 2 What to look for when buying the best Skar Audio Crossover
- 3 Final Thought
List of 14 Best Skar Audio Crossover Reviews
Skar Audio TX-T 1-Inch 240 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters, Pair
$39.99 in stock
- Elite TX Series Component Tweeter System - 2 Tweeters Included
- Peak Power Handling - 240 Watts (Pair) | RMS Power Handling - 120 Watts (Pair)
- Powerful Neodymium Magnet | Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Premium Silk Dome Design Allows For Extreme Sound Clarity | Frequency Response: 1.6 kHz - 20 kHz
- Audiophile Grade Crossovers Included | 4 Ohm Impedance
Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
$54.99 in stock
1 used from $46.11
- 6 Channel 7-Band High Performance Car Audio 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Electronic Equalizer
- Featuring 2 (Balanced & Selectable) RCA Inputs - Main and Auxiliary (Aux w/ Variable Gain Control) | THD: 0. 005%
- High Voltage (Max Output Voltage - 7V) Gold Plated Pre-Amp RCA Outputs - Front, Rear, and Subwoofer (with Variable Subwoofer Level Control on Front of EQ)
- 7 Fully Adjustable -12 dB to +12 dB EQ Bands (50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2. 2 kHz, 6 kHz, 16 kHz) with Built-in Fader Control
- Take Full Control Over Your Car Audio System with this EQ | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB, Low Pass Frequency Switch: 60 Hz / 120 Hz
Skar Audio SK300HZBB-PR Elite Frequency Filters - Eliminates Frequencies 0-300 Hz at 4 Ohms - Pair
- Elite Frequency Filters - Bass Blockers - Sold as a Pair
- Eliminates Frequencies: 0-300 Hz at 4Ω | 0-150 Hz at 8Ω
- Ideal for Use with: 6" x 9" Speakers
- Wire Type: 16AWG Blue | Spliced Ends for Easy Install
- Power Handling: 50 Watts RMS
Audiopipe CRX-203 2 Way 4 Ohm Car Audio Passive Crossover Networks (2 Pack)
- Gold Plated Screw Terminals
- 150 Watts RMS/300 Watts Peak
- Tweeter Frequency: 3.39~20kHz
- Woofer Frequency: 20~4.3kHz
- High Grade Polymer Capacitors
Skar Audio VX35-ST 3.5-Inch 300 Watt RMS High Compression Titanium Bullet Tweeters, Pair
- 3.5-inch High Compression Titanium Bullet Super Tweeters
- Max Power: 500 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- The Max power rating, for each tweeter is 250 Watts, for a total of 500 Watts.
- 1" High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil with In-line Capacitor Crossover
Skar Audio TWS-01 1-Inch 240 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters, Pair
- High-Performance Component Tweeter System - 2 Tweeters Included
- Max Power: 240 Watts (pair) | RMS Power: 80 Watts (pair)
- Powerful Neodymium Magnet | Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Premium Silk Dome Design Allows For Extreme Sound Clarity | Frequency Response: 2.0 KHz - 20 KHz
- Crossovers Included | 4 Ohm Impedance
DS18 PRO-CFX 2-Way Car Audio Passive Crossover, Great for Tweeters & Mid-Range Speakers - Power Handling Up to 300 Watts (2 Pack)
- Perfect frequency distribution - our crossovers are designed to provide the perfect frequency distribution throughout your system to ensure the clarity and peak efficiency for your system.
- Your system will thank you - whether you are replacing your entire system or are Just trying to get better sound out of your basic component speaker, you will notice a big difference from your system.
- Smart design - these are designed specifically to be small and compact so that they are easy to install as Part of almost any build you are working on.
- No power needed - if you are looking for a simple way to handle multiple frequencies but without power cables or the price tag to go with it, DS18 has the perfect passive crossover for you.
- Never stop innovating attitude - DS18 stands out from other brands with our progressive designs and unwavering commitment to delivering the most technologically up-to-date products on the market.
Skar Audio SPX-T 1-Inch 320 Watt Max Power Elite Neodymium Aluminum Dome Tweeters, Pair
1 used from $43.06
- High Performance 1-inch Aluminum Dome Component Tweeters with Silk Edge
- Peak Power: 320 Watts (Pair) | RMS Power: 80 Watts (pair)
- Sensitivity: 92 dB, Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sold as a Pair - Includes x2 Tweeters and x2 Crossovers
- Flush Mount Design | Frequency Response: 1.3 kHz - 20 kHz
Skar Audio VX4-ST 4-Inch 600 Watt High Compression Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter, Each
- 4-inch High Compression Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter (sold individually)
- Max Power: 600 Watts | RMS Power: 300 Watts
- 1.75" High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil | Impedance: 4 Ohms
- In-line Capacitor Crossover Included and Connected to Positive Terminal
- Frequency Response: 2.5 kHz - 20 kHz | Sensitivity: 102 dB
Hifonics HFXR Hide Away 2 Or 3-Way Crossover, Silver
- Rear channel high-pass frequency: 32-400Hz
- Front, rear and subwoofer level adjustments
- Front and rear inputs with front, rear and subwoofer outputs
Planet Audio EC10B 2-Way Electronic Crossover With Remote Subwoofer Control
$48.59 in stock
2 used from $47.07
- Offers the same quality and performance of the EC20B in a two way (high-pass / low-pass) configuration
- Variable Low Pass: 35 Hz to 400 Hz, Variable High Pass: 50 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB / octave, Independent Front and Rear Level Controls
- S / N: ≥ 85 dB, DC-to-DC power supply
- Subwoofer Phase, Remote Subwoofer Control
Audiopipe 2 Way Crossover CRX-203 400 Watts Passive Crossover Car Audio Tweeter
- Gold Plated Screw Terminals
- 150 Watts RMS/300 Watts Peak
- High-Grade Polymer Capacitors
- Woofer Frequency: 20Hz-4.3kHz
- Tweeter Frequency: 3.9kHz-20kHz
Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
1 used from $87.00
- Country Of Origin : China
- Package Weight : 1.157 Kg
- Package Quantity : 1
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control
- 6/4/2 Channel RCA Inputs
Skar Audio RP-75.4AB 500 Watt Full-Range Class A/B 4 Channel Car Amplifier
1 used from $225.00
- 500-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Car Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channel
- User Adjustable Controls: Gain, Variable LPF, HPF, Bass EQ Switch (0, +6, +12 dB)
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry | Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
What to look for when buying the best Skar Audio Crossover
When you’re shopping for Skar Audio Crossover, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying something new. But before you make a purchase, there are some things to consider:
First and foremost, the price of the product is important. You want to make sure that you’re spending your money wisely and not purchasing anything that isn’t worth the cost.
Quality and durability
Quality and durability are also important factors to consider when buying any product. If it’s not made well, then it won’t last long, which means you’ll be spending more money on replacements than if you had just bought a better quality product in the first place!
Reviews from other users
Reviews from other users can help you determine whether or not a product is worth buying or not. You can find reviews on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or even review sites like Amazon where people leave their thoughts about different products they’ve purchased recently so that others know what they should expect before making their own purchases!
Brand name and reputation
Brands have reputations that they’ve built over time by providing quality products at reasonable prices while being easy to use. If a brand has been around for awhile (or even just seems reputable), then chances are they’ll continue making great stuff in the future too!
Style and design of the product
You don’t want to buy a product that is ugly and unattractive. You want a product that looks good and makes your home look beautiful. The style and design of the product should be something you like and can easily add to your home décor.
Ease of use
The product should be easy to use so that no one has trouble using it or learning how to use it. The product should be easy for everyone in your family or friends who may come over for parties or gatherings at your house.
And finally, you need something that comes with a warranty so if anything happens to your product within the first year (or whatever period) of owning it, then you can get it fixed or replaced without any hassle!
When you’re looking for the best Skar Audio Crossover, it’s important to think about what you need and what your options are. The best way to do this is by taking a look at each option, seeing how they differ and how they work, and then deciding which one is right for you. We hope this list has helped you get started on your search!