10 Best Mountain Bike Brake Pads: 2022 Ultimate Reviews
There are many Mountain Bike Brake Pads out there. But not all of them are the best.
The best Mountain Bike Brake Pads are those that make your life easier and more pleasant. They should be convenient and easy to use, but also provide you with the best results.
In this article, we will look at some of the best Mountain Bike Brake Pads for your needs.
- 1 List of 10 Best Mountain Bike Brake Pads Reviews
- 1.1 Hapleby 4PCS Premium Bike Brake Pads, Professional Mountain Bicycle V-Brake Pads, Bike Brake Blocks Kit, for Free Hex Wrench
- 1.2 SHIMANO Unisex M65t Brake Shoes, Black, 1 Pair EU
- 1.3 Alritz Bike Brake Pads Set, 6 PCS Road Mountain Bicycle V-Brake Blocks Shoes with Hex Nut and Shims, No Noise No Skid, 70mm, for Front and Back Wheel (Blue)
- 1.4 Alritz Professional Bike Brake Pads, 6PCS Professional V-Brake Pads Set for Universal Road Mountain Bicycle Front and Back Wheel, No Noise (Green)
- 1.5 GPMTER 2 Pairs Bike Brakes Pads Set, 70mm for Cruiser MTB Mountain Bicycle Universal V-Brake Blocks with Hex Nut and Shims, No Noise No Skid
- 1.6 Hotop V Bike Brake Pads with Hex Nuts and Spacers V Bicycle Brake Blocks Set 70 mm (Black)
- 1.7 corki Cycles 2 Pairs Semi-Metallic Bike Disc Brake Pads for TRP Tektro Shimano
- 1.8 Jagwire Canti Mountain Sport Brake Block - Black (53 mm)
- 1.9 Shimano BR-CT91 Cantilever Brake Shoe Set
- 1.10 Kool-Stop Dual Compound Mountain Pads for Linear Pull Brakes Threaded,Black/Salmon
- 1.11 CNC 2 Pairs Bicycle V-Brake Pads, Bike 70mm V Brake Blocks Set, Cantilever Brake Pads, Red
- 1.12 4 Pairs Resin Brake Pads Bicycle Disc Brake Pads Compatible with Shimano Deore XT XTR LX SLX Hone Alfine Saint Disc Brake
- 1.13 Pilipane Scooter Brake Pads, 4Pairs Resin Semi Metal Bike Brake Pads, Bicycle Brake Pads,Bike Disc Brake Pads for BB5 M446 Electric Bike
- 1.14 Kool Stop Cantilever Thinline, Cantilever Brake Pads, Non-Threaded Posts, Dual, Black, Pair
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Mountain Bike Brake Pads
- 3 Verdict
List of 10 Best Mountain Bike Brake Pads Reviews
Hapleby 4PCS Premium Bike Brake Pads, Professional Mountain Bicycle V-Brake Pads, Bike Brake Blocks Kit, for Free Hex Wrench
$9.49 in stock
- 【HARD-WEARING MATERIAL】 The brake pads are made of hyathetic fiber and nitrile rubber, they have supreme durable and long-lasting than ordinary rubber. brake is a safety issue related to life, please do not use poor quality brake pads.
- 【EXPERIMENTAL DATA】 After many experiments we have obtained data, when the vehicle speed is 12.5km/h, it can be used continuously for more than 8000 times, while the ordinary brake pad is only 3,000 times. It can be replaced by 4,000 miles in smooth kilometers and 1,000 miles in steep hill.
- 【HUMANIZE DESIGN】 This brake pads have three while lines. the first line is remind to replace the brake pads, the second line is braking effect will weaken, the third line is must replace brake pads. in order to be responsible for your life, please pay attention.
- 【ACCORD AERODYNAMICS】 The arc and drainage design can prevent damages from sand, mud and stone to the wheel rims, the braking performance of high quality compound rubber is softer, smoother and quicker, and it will have excellent braking effect even in rainy and snow days.
- 【BROAD COMPATIBILITY】 These brake pads are suitable for bike that above 20inchs and all v-brake systems, such as SRMA/SHIMANO/TEKTRO. now you don't have to go to a bicycle shop, and you can buy the same quality as a name brand shop for less.
SHIMANO Unisex M65t Brake Shoes, Black, 1 Pair EU
- Size: 60 mm
- Colour: black
- Brand: Shimano
Alritz Bike Brake Pads Set, 6 PCS Road Mountain Bicycle V-Brake Blocks Shoes with Hex Nut and Shims, No Noise No Skid, 70mm, for Front and Back Wheel (Blue)
- QUIET: Made of high-quality nitrile rubber, wear-resistant, does not hurt the rim, and can effectively reduce the sound of braking, so that you can say goodbye to the harsh noise, and every time you brake is so comfortable. Note: brake is a safety issue related to life, please do not use poor quality brake pads
- LIMIT MARK: Intimate "LIMIT" word, timely reminder to replace the brake pads to be responsible for your life. Employ raised rubber text that lasts longer than printed text and won't be washed away by rain and soil
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Expert experimental data shows that when the speed is 12.5KM/H, the brake pad can be used 8000-10000 times, while the ordinary brake pad is only 3,000 times.And The arc design allows the bike to change 4000 times in smooth kilometers and 1000 times on steep hills, stay away from danger
- TWILL DRAINS: The twill drain boxes on our brake pads help stop the bike's power in the Rain and snow, dust storms, thunderstorms weather conditions than the rib drain grooves, and the grooves help drain water and indicate wear
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL V-BRAKE SYSTEMS: Compatible with most V-brake road and mountain bikes, such as SRMA/SHIMANO/TEKTRO. Each set includes 3 pairs of 70mm pads. And there are left and right distinguishing signs, which is more convenient to install
Alritz Professional Bike Brake Pads, 6PCS Professional V-Brake Pads Set for Universal Road Mountain Bicycle Front and Back Wheel, No Noise (Green)
- Thickened Wear-resistant Material: made of natural rubber, non-recycled plastic, doubles the wear resistance, durable, noiseless, no skidding.
- Limited Use Tips: Each brake pad has 3 horizontal lines representing the use condition, so you will know at a glance if it needs to be replaced. The first line is a reminder to replace the brake pads, the second line is that the braking effect will weaken, and the third line is that the brake pads must be replaced.
- Professional Design: V-shaped sand guide groove design prevents sand, mud, and stones from harming the rim, and the braking power of the brake pads is increased by half.
- Compatible with V-brake system: These brake pads are suitable for bikes over 20 inches and all v-brake systems, please check the design of your bike before purchasing.
- Easy to Install: Includes 3 sets of front and rear brake pads with hex nuts and pads and 1 hex wrench for installation
GPMTER 2 Pairs Bike Brakes Pads Set, 70mm for Cruiser MTB Mountain Bicycle Universal V-Brake Blocks with Hex Nut and Shims, No Noise No Skid
- [WEAR-RESISTANT MATERIAL WITHOUT NOISE] The bike brake pads made of nitrile rubber has no harsh braking sound, and prevents you from the noise. Our product made of high-quality material is more durable, which is proved as shown in lots of reviews.
- [LONG SERVICE LIFE]: Tests show that the V brake pads achieves 8,000+ brakes when riding at common speeds of 6-12 mph, or around 4,000 miles on urban roads/1,000 miles on off-road rides.
- [HUMANIZED DESIGN]: The limit mark on bicycle brake pads prevents brake failure and ensures safety. Please replace when wearing to the market position. There is a clear left and right distinction mark to avoid installation errors.
- [FITS MOST BIKES]: These brake pads are suitable for bikes over 20', such as MTB - Old School, Cruiser Bike, Folding Bicycle, Mountain Bike, Road Bike, Track Bike, Urban Bike, and all bikes with V-brake. Each set includes 2 pairs of 70mm pads.
- [CURVED DESIGN & TWILL DRAINS]: Curved design better fits the curvature of the tire, TWILL DRAIN drainage design prevents sand, mud and stones from wearing out the rim, and high-quality nitrile rubber pads have better braking performance, brake quickly even in rain and snow.
Hotop V Bike Brake Pads with Hex Nuts and Spacers V Bicycle Brake Blocks Set 70 mm (Black)
$7.99 in stock
- Package includes: totally 4 pairs v brake pads (8 packs); Each piece of v brake pad comes with 1 piece hex nut and 5 pieces spacers
- Good design V bike brake pads: slightly curved design which does not hurt the wheel, and provide braking ability, effectively prevent diversion sand damage to wheel when braking
- Brake pad size: 70 mm/ 2.76 inch in length, 10 - 14 mm/ 0.39 - 0.55 inch in width and 38 mm/ 1.50 inch in height; Lightweight and portable, convenient for riding a long journey
- Good quality and performance: the brake pad is made of hard-wearing rubber and metal, the twill water-leaking tanks of v brake pad will help stop power of your bike in most adverse weather conditions
- Versatile v type brake pads: suitable replacement for most v brake bikes, each pair V brake pads have left and right, please carefully read the text on the brake pads
corki Cycles 2 Pairs Semi-Metallic Bike Disc Brake Pads for TRP Tektro Shimano
$11.99 in stock
- - The Corki Cycles disc brake pads are built to improve the power of your braking and ensure a longer life than other brake pads. It is inevitable that you will need to replace your pair of brake pads, but before you do so you want plenty of use. A pair of disc brake pads need to be durable, wear-resistant, and long-lasting. At Corki Cycles we know there is a science to disc brake pads.
- - When choosing new or replacement disc brake pads, the sizing/compatibility and material are most important. The brake pad material affects the use, wear, and life of the brake pads. At Corki Cycles we offer 4 different materials to match the different styles of riding.
- - Choose a resin/organic pad for casual riding, a semi-metallic pair of disc brake pads for more frequent use, and multi-metallic/sintered or copper brake pads for more aggressive riding. Multi-metallic/sintered or copper disc brake pads are perfect for more aggressive riding like downhill.
- - When you're driving your car you want responsive and quick-reacting brakes. The same applies to your bicycle. The Corki Cycles disc brake pads are the perfect thickness for greater longevity and wear resistance. Yet for those needing split reaction breaking and greater responsiveness on the trails our disc brake pads perform every time.
- - Before ordering check your current brake pads for compatibility, or check online to match the brand and make with the correct pads before buying. The Corki Cycles disc brake pad pair is compatible with: TRP Tektro, Shimano Deore Br-M575, M525, M515, T615, T675, M505, M495, M486, M485, M475, M465, M447, M446, M445, M416, M415, M395, M375, M315, M355, C601, and C501.
Jagwire Canti Mountain Sport Brake Block - Black (53 mm)
$9.76 in stock
- No matter the color, all Basics Comp pads use the same all-weather pad compound
- Tools needed: Hex key assortment, including 5mm, and various additional tools depending on brake model.
- Mountain Pro brake pads deliver the stopping power you demand.
Shimano BR-CT91 Cantilever Brake Shoe Set
$8.26 in stock
- Brake pads
- Bike parts
Kool-Stop Dual Compound Mountain Pads for Linear Pull Brakes Threaded,Black/Salmon
$12.16 in stock
2 used from $11.32
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
CNC 2 Pairs Bicycle V-Brake Pads, Bike 70mm V Brake Blocks Set, Cantilever Brake Pads, Red
- Including 2 sets of front & rear 70mm brake pads with hex nuts and shims and 1 hex wrench for installation.
- The V Brake Blocks are made by high quality native rubber, durable and quiet.
- V-shape sand guide slots design prevent damages from sand, mud and stone to the wheel rims, greatly increase brake pads' stopping power.
- Each pair brake shoes have one left and one right brake pad, please recognize the mark before installation.
- Universal replacement for V Brake pads of mountain bike, road bicycle, MTB, BMX, etc.
4 Pairs Resin Brake Pads Bicycle Disc Brake Pads Compatible with Shimano Deore XT XTR LX SLX Hone Alfine Saint Disc Brake
- What will you get: 4 pairs of resin brake pads for easy and timely replacement of brake pads and extended service time
- Material: resin bicycle brake pads can minimize the initial bite time, shorten the run-in period, reduce the noise fast smooth road, suitable for smooth road riding
- Quality cycle brake pads: these resin brake pads have good heat resistance, easy to install and long performance, and are without , iron and harmful substances
- Feature: these bike brake pads have fine appearance, good braking effect, noiseless, wear-resistant, safe, stable, comfortable and convenient
- Compatible with: these brake pads are compatible with Shimano XTR M965 M966 M975, Saint M800, Deore XT M765 M775 M776, SLX M665, Deore LX M585 T665, Hone M601, Deore M535 M595 M596, Alfine S500 S501, Non-Series M545 R505 T605
Pilipane Scooter Brake Pads, 4Pairs Resin Semi Metal Bike Brake Pads, Bicycle Brake Pads,Bike Disc Brake Pads for BB5 M446 Electric Bike
- 【High-Performance Material】Bike Bicycle Disc Pads are made of resin and copper fiber. Containing kevlar fiber increases the durability and braking comfort of the rear disc brake pads, and can effectively reduce noise.
- 【Excellent Braking Ability】High quality, strong braking force, mute and no noise effect. Minimal noise and rotor protection, the coarse resin mix on the steel backplate, the brake pads are perfect for the bike, and you should make a good and sensible choice.
- 【Easy to Install and Remove】Easy to install and remove, even if you are using it for the first time without any difficult requirements. Provide better heat dissipation, increase heat dissipation and wear resistance, brake pads are wear-resistant, heat dissipation, high temperature resistance, and effectively the brake disc. Ideal for everyday riding in all weather conditions
- 【Excellent Power】This bike brake pads have excellent power and durability, resist fade better under heavier braking loads, ideal for downhill. Improve your riding experience and overall efficiency.
- 【Suitable for all Kinds of Surfaces】The first choice of mountain bike riders because of their higher braking performance than sintered brake pads. Better in extreme conditions in mud, water and on gravel, sandy roads. Perfectly painted finish, fade resistant, provide predictable and progressive power better than other regular disc brake pads.
Kool Stop Cantilever Thinline, Cantilever Brake Pads, Non-Threaded Posts, Dual, Black, Pair
- Full length post makes adjustments possible for all cantilever systems
- Extended pad length and off center post design provides even wear for longer life
- Water groove is located below post for optimal water removal
- Angled plow tip for rain and mud removal
Things to consider when buying the best Mountain Bike Brake Pads
When you’re shopping for Mountain Bike Brake Pads, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying something new. But before you make a purchase, there are some things to consider:
How much does it cost?
You need to be able to afford the product that you’re considering buying. If you can’t afford it, then don’t buy it! There are plenty of other options out there that might work for you. Make sure that the price isn’t going to be too much for your budget before making any decisions about buying a particular product or service.
How long will it last?
You also want something that will last a long time (or at least longer than others in its class). The longer something lasts, the better deal you’ll get on your purchase price because you won’t have to replace it as often—or at all! That’s why we recommend choosing quality products over cheap ones whenever possible so that they last longer and keep working well without needing repairs or replacements down the line (which means less money spent overall).
What are the benefits of buying this product?
If the product can do something that you don’t know how to do, or if it will save you time and money in the long run, then it might be worth considering.
Is there a warranty?
Most companies offer some sort of warranty on their products, which can be helpful if something goes wrong with your purchase and you need a replacement or repair parts sent out quickly so that you don’t miss out on using your product while waiting for repairs or replacements.
Is the company reputable?
A reputable company will also have an established reputation for customer service and satisfaction. This means that if something does go wrong with your product or if you have any trouble using it, someone from the company will be available to help address those issues as quickly as possible so that they do not become major problems for either party involved (you or them).
Do other people like this product?
The next factor to consider is what other people have to say about the product. If you’re looking at reviews on Amazon or elsewhere, make sure that they’re from real customers who actually bought the product and aren’t just paid reviewers. You can also ask around at work or among friends—you may be surprised by how many people have tried this product and what they think of it!
What is the return policy, if any?
Some companies will let you send back an item within 30 days if it doesn’t meet your expectations; others won’t even offer that much flexibility! Make sure to check before making any purchases so that you don’t get stuck with something you don’t like or need after all.
The best Mountain Bike Brake Pads all have a mix of features that make them useful and high-quality, but they also have a strong, clear identity. The most successful companies are ones that know their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage.
This article has covered some of the most important factors in choosing a product: durability, ease of use, and price. There are other factors that we didn’t cover in this post (such as health benefits), but these three are the most important when it comes to choosing a product that suits your needs and tastes.