14 Best Focal Tweeters Car Audio: 2022 Buying Guide
There are many Focal Tweeters Car Audio out there. But not all of them are the best.
The best Focal Tweeters Car Audio are those that make your life easier and more pleasant. They should be convenient and easy to use, but also provide you with the best results.
In this article, we will look at some of the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio for your needs.
- 1 List of 14 Best Focal Tweeters Car Audio Reviews
- 1.1 TN47 - Focal Audio OEM Tweeters PAIR
- 1.2 TN-B - Focal Polyglass Tweeters New Pair (Replaces TN-A, TN-47, TN-45) (No Retail Packaging)
- 1.3 Focal TN-F Aluminum Dome Flax Series Wide Range Tweeters (No Retail Packaging)
- 1.4 Focal TWU1.5 Universal Tweeter
- 1.5 Focal RIP-100T 1" Aluminum Dome Auditor Series Tweeters
- 1.6 TN-44 - Focal 15W Aluminum Inverted Dome Tweeters
- 1.7 Focal ES 100 K Car Speakers
- 1.8 Focal Access 165CA1 Coaxial Paired Car Speaker 2-Way Alu Inverted Dome Light Woven Glass Cone w/Grilles
- 1.9 Focal PS 165 F3E 6-1/2" Expert Flax Evo 3-Way Component Speakers
- 1.10 Focal Access 165 A3 6.5-Inch 3-Way Component Speaker Kit
- 1.11 Focal -One Pair of 165AS Access 6.5" Component and One Pair of 165AC Access coaxial
- 1.12 Focal Access 100 CA1 4-Inch Coaxial Speaker Kit
- 1.13 Focal RCX-690 Auditor Series 6 x 9 3-Way Coaxial Speakers (Pair)
- 1.14 Focal TN-P Tweeter Kit for PS-165 (Pair, no Retail Packaging)
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio
- 3 Verdict
List of 14 Best Focal Tweeters Car Audio Reviews
TN47 - Focal Audio OEM Tweeters PAIR
- These tweeters are best suited for custom installations, where brackets are not needed
- As pictured, each tweeter is mounted on a coaxial arm, which would have mounted it in the center of a coaxial speaker
- Tweeters purchased will ship as shown, with no other parts, accessories or retail packing
- If you have the capability of installing them, or making your own installation hardware, they are a Great Deal
- Installers will find it ideal to mount these in factory location, using their own mounting hardware (even hot-glue)
TN-B - Focal Polyglass Tweeters New Pair (Replaces TN-A, TN-47, TN-45) (No Retail Packaging)
- Features: 20mm push-pull Neodymium magnet, 20mm voice-coil with aluminum former, Optional accessories for easy mounting, Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome. Power Handling: 15W RMS / 100W Max. Sensitivity: 91dB, Cone: Aluminum/Magnesium, Nom impedance: 8-Ohm, DC resistance: 6-Ohm, VC diameter: 20.5mm / 4.5", VC height: 1.5mm / 1/16", Former: Aluminum, Layers: 2, Wire: Aluminum, and Inductance: 0.06mH.
- ATTENTION: DOES NOT INCLUDE HOUSINGS
Focal TN-F Aluminum Dome Flax Series Wide Range Tweeters (No Retail Packaging)
- Tweeters Only
- Aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeters
- Built-in crossovers
Focal TWU1.5 Universal Tweeter
- Al/Mg inverted dome, clean and extended high frequencies
- Poron suspension, low Fs and power handling
- “Acoustic transparent” protection grille
- 4 different mounting possibilities: – Flush mounting – Surface mounting – Factory location – Oriented support
Focal RIP-100T 1" Aluminum Dome Auditor Series Tweeters
- Focal RIP-100T 1" Aluminum Dome Auditor Series Tweeters
TN-44 - Focal 15W Aluminum Inverted Dome Tweeters
- Nom Power: 15W
- Max Power: 100W
- Nom. Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions(DiameterxHxW): Ø50.6mm (1.99in) x 18.2mm (0.72in) x Ø45mm (0.18in)
- No other parts or accessories are included
Focal ES 100 K Car Speakers
$523.00 in stock
- Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- TKM (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome) tweeter
- Tuned Mass Damper (TMD) surround
- Max Power 120W
- Nominal Power 60W RMS
Focal Access 165CA1 Coaxial Paired Car Speaker 2-Way Alu Inverted Dome Light Woven Glass Cone w/Grilles
- Introducing Focal 165CA1, the ideal cost-effective choice for Hi-Fi realm challenger speaker.
- Coaxial layout produces a greater musical sweet spot, covering the driver seat that is not located on the major axes
- Synchronize your performance with matched models and construct precision sound fields
Focal PS 165 F3E 6-1/2" Expert Flax Evo 3-Way Component Speakers
- This flax cone has been exclusively made in France by Focal since 2013. With its original design, it is 100% geared towards acoustic performance.
- Flax is a fibre with the unique ability to reproduce a very natural sound without colouration, with a rich reproduction in the midrange and clear bass strokes.
- Made in France in the Focal workshops, the TAM tweeter stands out for its many qualities, particularly in terms of wide-angle diffusion, beneficial for in-car environments characterised by “off-axis” listening.
- Comprising a cone that is an aluminium/magnesium ‘M’-profile inverted dome, this tweeter unites an impressive array of cutting-edge Focal technologies to reproduce a faultless harmonic balance and highly-detailed treble.
- A patented Focal technology, the TMD surround makes an appearance on all speaker drivers in the Flax Evo line
Focal Access 165 A3 6.5-Inch 3-Way Component Speaker Kit
- 6.5-inch three-way component kit with woofer, tweeter, midrange driver, separate crossover
- 160 Watts maximum power handling with 4-ohm impedance
- Woofers and midrange driver feature woven glass fiber cone and butyl rubber surround
- Aluminum inverted dome tweeters for wide soundstage and accurate image
- 12/12dB/octave (300Hz-4kHz) crossovers with 3-level tweeter control
Focal -One Pair of 165AS Access 6.5" Component and One Pair of 165AC Access coaxial
- TN44 Tweeter
- 20% Fiberglass filled ABS chassis
- Max Power 120W
- Nominal Power 60W
- Sensitivity 92 dB
Focal Access 100 CA1 4-Inch Coaxial Speaker Kit
- 4-inch coaxial speaker kit with built-in crossover
- 80 Watts maximum power handling with 4-ohm impedance
- Woofers feature woven glass fiber cone and butyl rubber surround
- Aluminum inverted dome tweeters for wide soundstage and accurate image
- Adjustable tweeter position for ideal soundstaging
Focal RCX-690 Auditor Series 6 x 9 3-Way Coaxial Speakers (Pair)
- Mylar, Inverted dome tweeter
- Polypropylene cone
- Max power 160W
- Nom power 80W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 92dB
Focal TN-P Tweeter Kit for PS-165 (Pair, no Retail Packaging)
- Focal TN-P Tweeter Kit for PS-165 (Pair)
Things to consider when buying the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio
When you’re trying to find the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio for your needs, it can be difficult to know what to look for. There are so many options out there, and it’s important to consider the factors that matter most to you in order to make sure you get what you want.
How much does it cost?
You need to be able to afford the product that you’re considering buying. If you can’t afford it, then don’t buy it! There are plenty of other options out there that might work for you. Make sure that the price isn’t going to be too much for your budget before making any decisions about buying a particular product or service.
How long will it last?
You also want something that will last a long time (or at least longer than others in its class). The longer something lasts, the better deal you’ll get on your purchase price because you won’t have to replace it as often—or at all! That’s why we recommend choosing quality products over cheap ones whenever possible so that they last longer and keep working well without needing repairs or replacements down the line (which means less money spent overall).
What are the benefits of buying this product?
If the product can do something that you don’t know how to do, or if it will save you time and money in the long run, then it might be worth considering.
Is there a warranty?
Most companies offer some sort of warranty on their products, which can be helpful if something goes wrong with your purchase and you need a replacement or repair parts sent out quickly so that you don’t miss out on using your product while waiting for repairs or replacements.
Is the company reputable?
A reputable company will also have an established reputation for customer service and satisfaction. This means that if something does go wrong with your product or if you have any trouble using it, someone from the company will be available to help address those issues as quickly as possible so that they do not become major problems for either party involved (you or them).
Do other people like this product?
The next factor to consider is what other people have to say about the product. If you’re looking at reviews on Amazon or elsewhere, make sure that they’re from real customers who actually bought the product and aren’t just paid reviewers. You can also ask around at work or among friends—you may be surprised by how many people have tried this product and what they think of it!
What is the return policy, if any?
Some companies will let you send back an item within 30 days if it doesn’t meet your expectations; others won’t even offer that much flexibility! Make sure to check before making any purchases so that you don’t get stuck with something you don’t like or need after all.
The best Focal Tweeters Car Audio all have a mix of features that make them useful and high-quality, but they also have a strong, clear identity. The most successful companies are ones that know their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage.
This article has covered some of the most important factors in choosing a product: durability, ease of use, and price. There are other factors that we didn’t cover in this post (such as health benefits), but these three are the most important when it comes to choosing a product that suits your needs and tastes.