There are many Focal Tweeters Car Audio out there. But not all of them are the best.
The best Focal Tweeters Car Audio are those that make your life easier and more pleasant. They should be convenient and easy to use, but also provide you with the best results.
In this article, we will look at some of the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio for your needs.
- 1 List of 14 Best Focal Tweeters Car Audio Reviews
- 1.1 Focal TWU1.5 Universal Tweeter
- 1.2 Focal TN-B Polyglass Tweeters New Pair (Replaces TN-A, TN-47, TN-45) (No Retail Packaging)
- 1.3 TN-44 - Focal 15W Aluminum Inverted Dome Tweeters
- 1.4 Stark Industries High Performance 500 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters - 2 Pairs Super High Frequency Mini Car Audio
- 1.5 Focal TN47 Audio OEM Tweeters Pair (No Retail Packaging)
- 1.6 Focal TN-45 1" PolyGlass Series Titanium Tweeters
- 1.7 Focal Access 165 A3 6.5-Inch 3-Way Component Speaker Kit
- 1.8 Focal RSE-165 Auditor Series 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers (Pair)
- 1.9 Focal TWU 1.5 1-1/2" Tweeters
- 1.10 Focal PS 165 F3E 6-1/2" Expert Flax Evo 3-Way Component Speakers
- 1.11 Focal TKMX K2 Power Tweeters with Housings (Pair)
- 1.12 TOTMOX Car Stereo Speaker, ddt-s30 Tweeter, 320W Maximum Power Elite nd Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- 1.13 Polk Audio DB1001 1-Inch Silk/Polymer Composite Dome Tweeters (Pair, Black)
- 1.14 CT Sounds Tropo 20mm 60 Watt Flush-Mount Silk-Dome Tweeters, Pair
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio
- 3 Verdict
List of 14 Best Focal Tweeters Car Audio Reviews
Focal TWU1.5 Universal Tweeter
- Al/Mg inverted dome, clean and extended high frequencies
- Poron suspension, low Fs and power handling
- “Acoustic transparent” protection grille
- 4 different mounting possibilities: – Flush mounting – Surface mounting – Factory location – Oriented support
Focal TN-B Polyglass Tweeters New Pair (Replaces TN-A, TN-47, TN-45) (No Retail Packaging)
- Features: 20mm push-pull Neodymium magnet, 20mm voice-coil with aluminum former, Optional accessories for easy mounting, Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome. Power Handling: 15W RMS / 100W Max. Sensitivity: 91dB, Cone: Aluminum/Magnesium, Nom impedance: 8-Ohm, DC resistance: 6-Ohm, VC diameter: 20.5mm / 4.5", VC height: 1.5mm / 1/16", Former: Aluminum, Layers: 2, Wire: Aluminum, and Inductance: 0.06mH.
- ATTENTION: DOES NOT INCLUDE HOUSINGS
TN-44 - Focal 15W Aluminum Inverted Dome Tweeters
- Nom Power: 15W
- Max Power: 100W
- Nom. Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions(DiameterxHxW): Ø50.6mm (1.99in) x 18.2mm (0.72in) x Ø45mm (0.18in)
- No other parts or accessories are included
Stark Industries High Performance 500 Watt Max Power Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters - 2 Pairs Super High Frequency Mini Car Audio
- 1-3/8" Silk Dome Component Tweeters - 2 Pairs
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - 500 Watts, 4 Ohm Mini Tweeter Piezo Electric Super high frequency
- SOLID STRUCTURE – These Dome Tweeters are made of high quality material that provides long lasting play in any environment!
- ALL YOU NEED TO MOUNT – Flush or surface mount. Surface mounting with a double-faced adhesive tape for simple, quick, effective mounting anywhere in the vehicle.
Focal TN47 Audio OEM Tweeters Pair (No Retail Packaging)
- These tweeters are best suited for custom installations, where brackets are not needed
- As pictured, each tweeter is mounted on a coaxial arm, which would have mounted it in the center of a coaxial speaker
- Tweeters purchased will ship as shown, with no other parts, accessories or retail packing
- If you have the capability of installing them, or making your own installation hardware, they are a Great Deal
- Installers will find it ideal to mount these in factory location, using their own mounting hardware (even hot-glue)
Focal TN-45 1" PolyGlass Series Titanium Tweeters
- Power Handling: 15 Watts RMS | 100 Watts Max | 92 dB Sensitivity
- 3 kHz - 20 kHz Frequency Response | 45mm (1-3/4") tweeter
- Titanium inverted dome | Phase plug
- Neodimium magnet | 20mm (3/4") ferrofluided v.coil
- Pair will ship in plain unmarked packaging | Tweeters ship with flush mount cup only | No other parts or accessories are included
Focal Access 165 A3 6.5-Inch 3-Way Component Speaker Kit
- 6.5-inch three-way component kit with woofer, tweeter, midrange driver, separate crossover
- 160 Watts maximum power handling with 4-ohm impedance
- Woofers and midrange driver feature woven glass fiber cone and butyl rubber surround
- Aluminum inverted dome tweeters for wide soundstage and accurate image
- 12/12dB/octave (300Hz-4kHz) crossovers with 3-level tweeter control
Focal RSE-165 Auditor Series 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers (Pair)
- Silk/Aluminum tweeter
- Polypropylene cone
- Separated pre wired crossover (12db/oct)
- Max power 100W
- Nom power 50W RMS
Focal TWU 1.5 1-1/2" Tweeters
- 1-1/2" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with acoustic horn design
- tweeter installation accessories and grilles included
- handles up to 15 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
Focal PS 165 F3E 6-1/2" Expert Flax Evo 3-Way Component Speakers
- This flax cone has been exclusively made in France by Focal since 2013. With its original design, it is 100% geared towards acoustic performance.
- Flax is a fibre with the unique ability to reproduce a very natural sound without colouration, with a rich reproduction in the midrange and clear bass strokes.
- Made in France in the Focal workshops, the TAM tweeter stands out for its many qualities, particularly in terms of wide-angle diffusion, beneficial for in-car environments characterised by “off-axis” listening.
- Comprising a cone that is an aluminium/magnesium ‘M’-profile inverted dome, this tweeter unites an impressive array of cutting-edge Focal technologies to reproduce a faultless harmonic balance and highly-detailed treble.
- A patented Focal technology, the TMD surround makes an appearance on all speaker drivers in the Flax Evo line
Focal TKMX K2 Power Tweeters with Housings (Pair)
- Aramid fiber inverted dome tweeter with exclusive "M" profile, 1" (25mm) VC diameter, Aluminum housing, Power Handling: 20W RMS / 120W RMS. Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 93dB, Cone Kevlar sandwich, Nom. impedance: 4-ohm, Surround Butyl, DC resistance 3.5-Ohm, VC diameter: 25mm 1", Former Kapton, Layers: 2, and Wire: Alu
TOTMOX Car Stereo Speaker, ddt-s30 Tweeter, 320W Maximum Power Elite nd Aluminum Dome Tweeter
1 used from $25.36
Polk Audio DB1001 1-Inch Silk/Polymer Composite Dome Tweeters (Pair, Black)
- Polk Audio DB1001 1 inch Silk/polymer composite dome tweeters (pair, Black)
- Maximum input power: 180 watts
- One 1 inch liquid cooled silk polymer Composite dome tweeter per speaker
- Equipped with a neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- Flush surface mount swivel cups allow placement flexibility and optimization
CT Sounds Tropo 20mm 60 Watt Flush-Mount Silk-Dome Tweeters, Pair
- 3/4" 60 Watt Flush-Mount Silk-Dome Tweeters
- Power per tweeter: 15W RMS | 30W MAX, Power per tweeter set: 30W RMS | 60W MAX
- Adjustable mounting pods allows you to angle your tweeters in any direction
- Custom-engineered 20-mm tweeters feature a ferrofluid suspended voice coil providing an accurate reproduction of your favorite tracks
- Included in the set: (2) 20mm tweeters, (2) connectivity wires with ABS crossovers, (6) mounting pods, (6) screws, and additional accessories
Things to consider when buying the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio
When you’re trying to find the best Focal Tweeters Car Audio for your needs, it can be difficult to know what to look for. There are so many options out there, and it’s important to consider the factors that matter most to you in order to make sure you get what you want.
How much does it cost?
You need to be able to afford the product that you’re considering buying. If you can’t afford it, then don’t buy it! There are plenty of other options out there that might work for you. Make sure that the price isn’t going to be too much for your budget before making any decisions about buying a particular product or service.
How long will it last?
You also want something that will last a long time (or at least longer than others in its class). The longer something lasts, the better deal you’ll get on your purchase price because you won’t have to replace it as often—or at all! That’s why we recommend choosing quality products over cheap ones whenever possible so that they last longer and keep working well without needing repairs or replacements down the line (which means less money spent overall).
What are the benefits of buying this product?
If the product can do something that you don’t know how to do, or if it will save you time and money in the long run, then it might be worth considering.
Is there a warranty?
Most companies offer some sort of warranty on their products, which can be helpful if something goes wrong with your purchase and you need a replacement or repair parts sent out quickly so that you don’t miss out on using your product while waiting for repairs or replacements.
Is the company reputable?
A reputable company will also have an established reputation for customer service and satisfaction. This means that if something does go wrong with your product or if you have any trouble using it, someone from the company will be available to help address those issues as quickly as possible so that they do not become major problems for either party involved (you or them).
Do other people like this product?
The next factor to consider is what other people have to say about the product. If you’re looking at reviews on Amazon or elsewhere, make sure that they’re from real customers who actually bought the product and aren’t just paid reviewers. You can also ask around at work or among friends—you may be surprised by how many people have tried this product and what they think of it!
What is the return policy, if any?
Some companies will let you send back an item within 30 days if it doesn’t meet your expectations; others won’t even offer that much flexibility! Make sure to check before making any purchases so that you don’t get stuck with something you don’t like or need after all.
The best Focal Tweeters Car Audio all have a mix of features that make them useful and high-quality, but they also have a strong, clear identity. The most successful companies are ones that know their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage.
This article has covered some of the most important factors in choosing a product: durability, ease of use, and price. There are other factors that we didn’t cover in this post (such as health benefits), but these three are the most important when it comes to choosing a product that suits your needs and tastes.