The best Disc Brake Pad Spreader go beyond what’s expected. They’re the ones that make us think, “Wow, I never knew I could do this!”
When you think about it, we use products every day. They help us get through our days and make our lives easier. But sometimes, we forget how much work goes into making those products so useful and reliable – and how many people are involved in getting them to market.
We want to help you find the best Disc Brake Pad Spreader for your life, so that you can spend less time thinking about what’s out there and more time enjoying it!
- 1 List of 10 Best Disc Brake Pad Spreader Reviews
- 1.1 BILITOOLS Brake Pad Spreader Heavy Duty Disc Brake Pad Separator Tool Piston Brake Caliper Compression Tool
- 1.2 JOJOY LUX Brake Caliper Press Tool, 360 Degree Swing Ratchet Expander Wrench Car Wheel Piston Spreader with Extra 2PCS Large Plates for Single Twin Quad Sextuplet Piston Disc Brake Caliper
- 1.3 Park Tool PS-1 Bicycle Disc Brake Pad Spreader
- 1.4 Spurtar Brake Caliper Press Tool, Brake Caliper Tool Spreader, 4 in 1 Universal Disc Brake Caliper Compression Tool Ratchet Piston Spreader Automotive Tools for Car Brake Repair Installation Blue
- 1.5 FIVE BANANAS Brake Caliper Press Tool, Car Ratcheting Brake Caliper Piston Spreader Press Tool with 2 pcs Steel Plates, Red
- 1.6 HARDK Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool - Replace & Install Brake Pads - Tool Compresses Inner Brake Pads and Resets Caliper Pistons - Good for Cars and Light Trucks - Rust Resistant - Easy Use
- 1.7 HNeekyr Disc Brake Pad Spreader Brake Caliper Compression Tool Brake Pad Tool Compatible for Light Truck and Family Car
- 1.8 Performance Tool W209 Brake Pad Spreader for Easy Pad Replacement, Compresses Inner Pad and Resets Piston
- 1.9 Lisle 24300 Speedy Brake Pad Spreader
- 1.10 DASBET Disc Brake Pad Installation Spreader Caliper Piston Spreader Tool
- 1.11 Lisle 24400 Disc Brake Pad Spreader
- 1.12 YanTone Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool Caliper Piston Compressor
- 1.13 Capri Tools 21006 Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool
- 1.14 ARES 18014 - Disc Brake Pad Spreader - Handy and Ergonomic Disc Brake Tool - Heavy-Duty Corrosion-Resistant Carbon Steel Construction Effortlessly Compresses Brake Pistons on Cars and Light Trucks
- 2 What to look for when buying the best Disc Brake Pad Spreader
- 3 Verdict
List of 10 Best Disc Brake Pad Spreader Reviews
BILITOOLS Brake Pad Spreader Heavy Duty Disc Brake Pad Separator Tool Piston Brake Caliper Compression Tool
- Use this Disc Brake Pad Spreader to quickly and easily compress or push the brake caliper pistons back into place when replacing brake pads.
- Made of superior-quality Carbon steel mixed with Chrome Vanadium steel for optimal durability. Features Heavy Duty Center Screw and Pressure Plate for Extended Use.
- The solid steel swivel joint(29.9mm) at the tip enables you to apply even and precise compression force for a faster and easier job.
- Hand tighten with built-in comfort knob or use a socket wrench with a 10 mm socket adapter.
- For Installing Pads on Most Domestic and Import Cars and Light Trucks.
JOJOY LUX Brake Caliper Press Tool, 360 Degree Swing Ratchet Expander Wrench Car Wheel Piston Spreader with Extra 2PCS Large Plates for Single Twin Quad Sextuplet Piston Disc Brake Caliper
- 【Application】This brake caliper press tool suits for disc brake, NOT for drum brake. The tool is equipped with 2 groups of push boards: 7.01x2.36"and 4.53x2.17".Smaller ones are suitable for disc brake system with twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. The bigger ones more fit for some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers. Also this ratcheting caliper spreader is designed to "push" the piston back, can not twist and compress, which some brakes need.
- 【Labor Saving】Brake repair brake spreading tool adopts 360 degree ratchet design, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction, also your hands will not get fatigued from the constant squeezing. The ratchet is in the centre of the dual piston brake caliper compressor, the two spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation.
- 【Use-friendly】 Swing the long lever handle to expand and retract the spreading plates, and the positive and negative regulation is realized by flipping the reversing switch in the ratchet. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to start the ratchet, please squeeze them for the first few swing until the suitable size to insert into the calipers, then go ahead to swing.
- 【Premium Quality】Our brake caliper compressor uses high quality spreading plates with 1/8" thickness steel, high strength, not easy to deform. The lever handle has red cushion, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand while using. The bigger spreading plates with build-in small mag-nets and cylindrical pins, can install and unload quickly and easily from the compressor.
- 【Buy with confidence】 We offer 2 yr hassle free warranty, any quality issues in the meantime, you can ask for replacement. If they do not work for your car, you can use 90 days money-back policy.
Park Tool PS-1 Bicycle Disc Brake Pad Spreader
$11.95 in stock
- A must-have tool for any rider or mechanic who services hydraulic brakes
- A dummy disc rotor on a handle, with a tapered edge to safely and easily drive apart and reset hydraulic disc brake pads
- Strong stainless steel construction with a long, vinyl-dipped handle for leverage and comfort
- Can also be used as a temporary stand-in for the rotor when testing or servicing the hydraulic system, negating the need to repeatedly remove and install the wheel
Spurtar Brake Caliper Press Tool, Brake Caliper Tool Spreader, 4 in 1 Universal Disc Brake Caliper Compression Tool Ratchet Piston Spreader Automotive Tools for Car Brake Repair Installation Blue
- MULTIFUNCTION 4-1: Spurtar Brake Caliper Compression Tool is ideal for automotive brake pump adjustment. Works on single piston, dual piston and quad piston, as well as single and twin piston floating calipers
- RATCHETING: Automotive brake caliper centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components
- 360-DEGREE RATCHETING: Ratchet technology of this Brake Caliper Tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates
- EASY TO USE: This caliper piston tool extended reversing lever allows for easy change from spreading to retracting. Cushioned grip handle provides comfortable and easy grip
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability, which is an useful brake tools for automotive replacement brake system parts
FIVE BANANAS Brake Caliper Press Tool, Car Ratcheting Brake Caliper Piston Spreader Press Tool with 2 pcs Steel Plates, Red
- 【Fit for Disc Brake】 The brake caliper press tool is equipped with two groups of push boards: 7.01x2.36 inches and 4.53x2.17 inches, Suitable for most single and twin pistons floating calipers, twin and quad pistons fixed calipers or some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers (Just make sure the piston calipers space can accommodate the spreader)
- 【Working Principle】The spreader can spreading to push the boards or retracting when finished it. (Ajust by the switch). In expanded mode, the centrally located ratchet screw creates uniform thrust to the push boards that can quickly push several pistons in the caliper at the same time. Effectively save energy and greatly improve efficiency.
- 【How to use】Make the push boards both sides Centralized Alignment the pistons, let both sides of the push boards be forced at the same time (press both sides to assist in starting until push boards press the pistons), swing the handle until the push boards press the pistons to the suitable position, last, ajust the switch, retract the boards to remove the spreader.
- 【Size Reference】Two groups of push boards size: 7.01x2.36 inches and 4.53x2.17 inches; Telescopic range: fully retracted: 1.88”, fully expanded: 3.03”.
- Six - Months Customer Service for Five Bananas Brake Caliper Tool. Pls email us first when you have any problem, we promise will provide the best solutions.
HARDK Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool - Replace & Install Brake Pads - Tool Compresses Inner Brake Pads and Resets Caliper Pistons - Good for Cars and Light Trucks - Rust Resistant - Easy Use
$10.59 in stock
- ✅ Replace your pads faster by compressing your inner brake pad and resetting the piston
- ✅ Apply maximum torque with this tool's large handle and slip resistant grip
- ✅ Heavy-duty construction makes this product highly durable ，Design Includes a Large Knob and Fine Thread Driver
- ✅ Light trucks and domestic cars are all compatible with this tool
- ✅ High carbon steel and Chrome-Vanadium steel are mixed to create this corrosion resistant tool
HNeekyr Disc Brake Pad Spreader Brake Caliper Compression Tool Brake Pad Tool Compatible for Light Truck and Family Car
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】-25265 Disc Brake Pad Spreader is made of high carbon steel and chromium vanadium steel, corrosion resistance, high strength
- 【FIT VEHICLES】It can be used in imported cars and light trucks by placing the brake pad spreader between the pads and then twisting the knob. It will reset the piston correctly.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Compressing the internal brake pads and resetting the piston allows for faster and immediate brake pad replacement, used with a 5/16 "socket adapter.
- 【FAST AND EASY】Oversized comfort knobs designed to fit everyone allow you to compress your vehicle's internal brake pads and rest pistons faster.
- 【12-MONTH WARRANTY】- 1x Disc Brake Pad Spreader ,If you have any questions about Disc Brake Pad Spreader , please contact us and we will reply
Performance Tool W209 Brake Pad Spreader for Easy Pad Replacement, Compresses Inner Pad and Resets Piston
1 used from $16.99
- EFFORTLESS PAD REPLACEMENT: The Wilmar W209 Disc Brake Pad Spreader makes replacing brake pads a breeze by compressing the inner pad and resetting the piston.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This versatile tool is compatible with most vehicles equipped with disc brakes, providing a universal solution for DIY enthusiasts and professional mechanics alike.
- EASY TO USE: With its simple design and easy-to-follow instructions, the Wilmar W209 Disc Brake Pad Spreader ensures hassle-free brake pad replacement in no time.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from high-quality materials, this brake pad spreader is built to last, withstanding heavy use and providing reliable performance for years to come.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Say goodbye to expensive mechanic fees and time-consuming brake pad replacements. The Wilmar W209 Disc Brake Pad Spreader allows you to get the job done quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money.
Lisle 24300 Speedy Brake Pad Spreader
$40.15 in stock
4 used from $38.95
- Compresses Brake Pistons In Seconds.
- Squeeze the handle and the fast acting plunger compresses disc brake pistons in seconds.
- Makes brake pad replacement an easy job.
- Patent: 6,874,217
DASBET Disc Brake Pad Installation Spreader Caliper Piston Spreader Tool
$18.99 in stock
- Function: This brake pad separator offers effortless operation, significantly reduces labor, and provides utmost convenience. The spreader tool facilitates pushing the brake caliper piston back forward without causing any harm to the piston surface, making it the optimal choice for you.
- Premium Quality: This caliper piston spreader tool is crafted from high-quality metal, ensuring robustness, wear-resistance, and anti-corrosion properties. This brake pad separator guarantees an extended lifespan for your reliable usage.
- Design: This brake pad spreader boasts a finely-crafted thread, ensuring a seamless and effortless operation, providing both ease and efficiency.
- Use with: This brake caliper press tool is fitted with tommy bar but can be used with 1/2'' drive ratchet wrench or 0.83'' spanner. Chemically blackened steel spreader plates. (2"x2-1/4") Each plates, Max Spread 3-1/4".
- Wide Application: The disc brake pad spreader is compatible for Nissan, Alfa, Audi, Fiat, Ford, GM(Vauxhall/Opel), Peugeot, Renault, Rover, VW, Porsche.
Lisle 24400 Disc Brake Pad Spreader
$10.45 in stock
- Package Dimensions: 6.8 L x 1.6 H x 4.4 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.4 pounds
- Fit type: Universal
- Country of Origin : USA
- For Installing Pads on Most Domestic and Import Cars and Light Trucks.
YanTone Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool Caliper Piston Compressor
- 【Fast Operation】- Replace the brake pads faster by compressing the internal brake pads and resetting the piston.
- 【Labor-saving Design】- Equipped with a large and powerful handle, which can provide maximum torque.
- 【Material】- Constructed from a mixture of high carbon steel and chromium vanadium steel, extremely corrosion resistant.
- 【Widely Used】- Works on vehicles imported from Europe and domestically produced in the United States (cars and trucks/pickups) alike.
- 【Purchase with Confidence】- If you have any comments on the product you received, we will definitely provide you with the most satisfactory solution.
Capri Tools 21006 Disc Brake Pad Spreader Tool
$11.99 in stock
2 used from $12.74
- Replace your pads faster by compressing your inner brake pad and resetting the piston
- Apply maximum torque with this tool's large handle and slip resistant grip
- A 2 piece, heavy-duty construction makes this product highly durable
- Light trucks and domestic cars are all compatible with this tool
- High carbon steel and Chrome-Vanadium steel are mixed to create this corrosion resistant tool
ARES 18014 - Disc Brake Pad Spreader - Handy and Ergonomic Disc Brake Tool - Heavy-Duty Corrosion-Resistant Carbon Steel Construction Effortlessly Compresses Brake Pistons on Cars and Light Trucks
$9.92 in stock
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: The ARES Disc Brake Pad Spreader is made of superior-quality Carbon Steel mixed with Chrome Vanadium steel for optimal durability. This 2-piece corrosion-resistant hand tool will allow you to apply maximum pressure thanks to the large, ergonomically designed handle and non-slip grip.
- WHY YOU NEED IT: Your brake pads need regular maintenance in order to ensure maximum safety while driving. Doing it yourself is extremely easy and can save you time and a ton of cash!
- EASY TO USE: Designed with great attention to detail, this handy and reliable brake pad spreader can be easily used by everyone. All you have to do is lodge it between the pads and twist the knob. Its smooth action will correctly reset the piston. Itâ€s that simple to make sure that your car is safe!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Disc Brake Pad Spreader, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization.
What to look for when buying the best Disc Brake Pad Spreader
When you’re shopping for the best Disc Brake Pad Spreader, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
The price of a product is a huge factor in its quality and appearance. If you want something that will last, it needs to be made with high-quality materials and reinforced with durable stitching.
A good product will last a long time and retain its value over time. You want to know that you can use your product without worrying about breaking it or having it break down before its time is up.
Consider how easy it will be to use your new purchase every day—whether that means putting it away after use or working with it all day long! Does it fit into your routine easily? If not, think about how much time and effort it would take for you to change your routine around so that it does fit in well with what you need from
The longer something lasts, the more value it has to you. This can be true even if the item costs less than others—if it doesn’t fall apart after a few months of use, that means you’ll be getting more use out of it.
If you have an eye for beauty and style, this is another factor to consider when purchasing items. Does it look nice? Is it sleek and modern, or does it have an antique charm? Can you see yourself using it every day?
Warranty and return policy
If there’s something wrong with your product, who will take care of it? Will they give you a refund or replacement? Do they have a good track record for customer service? These questions can help make sure your purchase goes smoothly when something does go wrong—and trust me, no one wants to deal with returning or repairing something themselves!
When considering which brand or company makes the best products for you, don’t forget about their customer service! Are they responsive? Do they respond quickly? Do they answer all your questions?
In conclusion, the best Disc Brake Pad Spreader are all unique in their own way. Each product has its own pros and cons, and none of them are perfect. However, each one product listed above does have its place in the market and is a great choice for someone who needs it.