The best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual go beyond what’s expected. They’re the ones that make us think, “Wow, I never knew I could do this!”
When you think about it, we use products every day. They help us get through our days and make our lives easier. But sometimes, we forget how much work goes into making those products so useful and reliable – and how many people are involved in getting them to market.
We want to help you find the best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual for your life, so that you can spend less time thinking about what’s out there and more time enjoying it!
- 1 List of 14 Best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual Reviews
- 1.1 Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection , Grey
- 1.2 Supco VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge, 0 to 12000 µ (0 to 1,600 Pa)
- 1.3 MEASUREMAN 2-1/2" dial, Digital Industrial Vacuum Gauge with 1/4"NPT Lower Mount, Stainless Steel case and Connection, 15psi, 1%,Battery Powered, with LED Light
- 1.4 CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- 1.5 Elitech Digital Vacuum Gauge HVAC Micron Gauge 0-19000 Micron Refrigerant Vacuum Meter 1/4" SAE, VG-760
- 1.6 R134a Digital Manifold Gauge Set HVAC for Testing Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Vacuum Pressure Temperature Leakage A/C Refrigeration Tester with Built-in 90 Refrigerants
- 1.7 Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
- 1.8 DPTOOL Vacuum Gauge Tester Multifunction Fuel Pump Catalytic Converter Muffler Carburetor Exhaust Back Pressure Tester Digital Display Gauge with Adapters and Hose
- 1.9 Professional Digital Handheld Manometer - HVAC Air Pressure, Gas & Vacuum Gauge Meter Tester - Ideal for Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Boilers - 11 Units, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, for 1-2 Pipes
- 1.10 Xetron Wireless Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge 1/4" SAE, OTA Remote Firmware Upgrade, Rechargeable Pressure Tester Meter HVAC, Alarms via APP, Bluetooth Offline Recording, Temp Compensation, LCD Display
- 1.11 Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge HVAC 0-14Psi/0-750,000 Microns Range Vacuum Gauge HVAC 4 Calibration Modes Vacuum Tester Micron Meter with 13 Units,Buzzer Alarm,LCD Backlit Display, 1/4" SAE Fitting
- 1.12 YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
- 1.13 Fieldpiece MG44 - Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- 1.14 Digital Gas Pressure Vacuum Gauge Air Conditioning Refrigerant Meter with 1/8'' NPT, 101Ka-0kpa, Accuracy 0.5% .F.S.
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual
- 3 Final Word
List of 14 Best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual Reviews
Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection , Grey
1 used from $148.17
- Vacuum gauge with ultra-fine resolution (0.5 to 1000 micron), and a 0-12,000 micron vacuum range for accurate pressure measurement during system evacuation, and high-precision laboratory tests
- Programmable, audible and visual alarm for high and low vacuum indicates when threshold is reached
- Backlit, LCD digital display of seven international units including microns, Pascal, and PSI, and a 1/2-second response time
- Auto shut-off eight hours after alarm activation, and when alarm is disabled
- Built-in hanging apparatus for maneuverability
Supco VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge, 0 to 12000 µ (0 to 1,600 Pa)
- Product Type: vacuum gauges/controllers
- Media compatibility: gases compatible with brass
- Unit of measurement: microns, psi, " Hg, Torr, millitorr, millibar, and pascals
- Resolution: 1 µ below 200 µ of vacuum
- Range: 0 to 12,000 µ (0 to 1600 pascals)
MEASUREMAN 2-1/2" dial, Digital Industrial Vacuum Gauge with 1/4"NPT Lower Mount, Stainless Steel case and Connection, 15psi, 1%,Battery Powered, with LED Light
- For air vacuum negative air pressure measuring, for media which is not corrosive to stainless steel wetted parts
- Dial size: 2-1/2", bright backlight, 1%
- 4 digit display, 4 units,-15psi, -30inHg,-100kpa,-760mmHg, 150% over load
- Batteries status display, Pressure progress bar
- 304 Stainless steel connection, 1/4"NPT male
CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
8 used from $158.98
- ACCURATE - Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN - Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN - Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ - Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS - Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
Elitech Digital Vacuum Gauge HVAC Micron Gauge 0-19000 Micron Refrigerant Vacuum Meter 1/4" SAE, VG-760
- WIDE MEASUREMENT RANGE & HIGH ACCURACY: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in an HVAC and refrigeration system; accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron. Accuracy: ±10% or ±10 Micron
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Settable high/low pressure alarms, notifications will be sent when readings go beyond the predetermined value.
- EIGHT MEASUREMENT UNITS: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psi, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- HIGHER PROTECTION LEVEL(IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant is caused by refrigerant bottle blasting.
- Long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
R134a Digital Manifold Gauge Set HVAC for Testing Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Vacuum Pressure Temperature Leakage A/C Refrigeration Tester with Built-in 90 Refrigerants
- [Ideal A/C Maintaining Tool] a/c manifold gauge adopts the most advanced digital circuit and the high precision pressure sensor(Accuracy: 0.5%). Widely used Automotive Air Conditioner, Household Air Conditioner, Refrigerating Chamber and Refrigeration Plant. Real-time test of pressure got relative temperature which can help you more convenient for refrigeration system installation or servicing.
- [Three Working Modes] R410a manifold gauge set comes with three common working modes: refrigerant pressure mode, vacuum percentage mode, leak detection mode. Equipped with real-time vacuum pressure test and percent indicate. Test range: 0 KPa~6000 KPa. Operating temp: -20℃~60℃（-4℉-140℉) . But the manifold gauge cannot measure micron.
- [Built in 90 Refrigerants] ac diagnostic manifold gauge set built-in 90 refrigerants and corresponding temperatures sheet data according to the US NIST standard.(R11 R13 R113 R114 R115 R116 R12 R123 R124 R125 R1270 R134A R14 R141B R142B R143A R152A R170 R21 R218 R22 R410A etc.)
- [Powerful Function] a/c r134a manifold gauge set equipped with auto power off function, unit conversion and backlight function. By default,the system automatically powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity. Users can configure on cancel the auto power off function. The gauges are quite clear and readable. Short-press the button key to toggle the backlight on and off.
- [After Sales Service] No need to purchase an extended warranty service. We offers 2 years warranty and 7x24-hour customer service supports guarantee your shopping experience. If you have any issue about the refrigerantion Digital Manifold Gauge, please feel free to contact us. (Note: This product does not include 9V battery and hose.)
Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
$153.36 in stock
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Convenient built-in hanger
- East to clean sensor
- Backlit lcd
DPTOOL Vacuum Gauge Tester Multifunction Fuel Pump Catalytic Converter Muffler Carburetor Exhaust Back Pressure Tester Digital Display Gauge with Adapters and Hose
- Exhaust Back Pressure Test: This gauge easy to to test pre and post catalytic converter back pressures, check exhaust for clearance issues, helps identify restricted exhaust and melted cat converters. no guessing about plugged exhaust.Removed O2 sensor and screw gauge and adapter into sensor hole. Started truck, accelerate the engine to 2500r/min, if gauge read less than13.8 Kpa pressure, showing no blockage.if greater than 13.8 Kpa, means have blockage
- Check Fuel Pump Pressure: This vacuum gauge could checking fuel pump delivery pressure, only mechanical fuel pump systems, not to be used to check fuel pressure on electric fuel pump systems, verify fuel mixture settings were correct, found the vacuum leaks, tuned the carb, got a good idle speed
- Check Manifold Vacuum: Use this vacuum gauge measure the manifold vacuum pressure, helped you troubleshoot the system and find the failed component. Start the engine and warm up the engine temperature to between 75-85 degrees, turn off the engine, connect vacuum gauge, Started let the engine run in idling conditions, and ensure the speed is around 850r/min, if guage read less than 53Kpa, indicates that the system has a leak
- Digital Display Gauge: Our vacuum gauge is digital display, the unit is Kpa and mbar, you can switch between two units, digital dial will more direct and accurate show pressure than needle, and rubber cover protect in sueface, this tool not come with battery
- Complete Kit: This kit have 7pc different brass cone, and 4pc different plastic cone, and 2pc different adapters, so you can connect different part, make this vacuum gauge multifunction, the hose 48 inches, all the tools put in a plastic case, easy to storage
Professional Digital Handheld Manometer - HVAC Air Pressure, Gas & Vacuum Gauge Meter Tester - Ideal for Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Boilers - 11 Units, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, for 1-2 Pipes
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
Xetron Wireless Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge 1/4" SAE, OTA Remote Firmware Upgrade, Rechargeable Pressure Tester Meter HVAC, Alarms via APP, Bluetooth Offline Recording, Temp Compensation, LCD Display
- 【Wireless Vacuum Gauge Monitoring Progress via APP】Used as a standalone gauge, or paired with our AI Tools APP for greatly enhanced jobsite capabilities. While you’re performing an evacuation, this gauge allows you to monitor progress via the Mobile APP. Measuring Range: 1~19000 microns. Vacuum units: microns, Torr, mTorr, inHg, Pa, KPa, mbar, psia. Temp. units: ℉/℃. Connector type: 1/4” SAE Male Flare.
- 【LCD Screen Bright even in Low Light or at Odd Angles】The new, smaller cylindrical shape is easier to fit into tight spaces, even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance.
- 【Display Physical Status of Water in Cooling System】Calculating the saturation temp. of water, ambient temp. and their temp. difference to judge the status of water. 【Temperature Compensation】An advanced ambient compensating design automatically compensates for varying temperature conditions with no manual adjustments needed.
- 【Greater Functionality When Used with APP】Bluetooth one-click connection, no need to register an account befor usage. 1. Log vacuum/temperature data (viewable in real-time graphs) 2. Alarm notice or vibration will be prompted when the vacuum value hits the evacuation target 3. Set decay target value for leak test 4. Switchable logging interval/ update interval in real-time graph. 5. Provides proof of documentation in PDF/ Excel.
- 【Trouble-free Warranty by reaching us】Operates up to 20 continuous hours on one lithium battery, with Type-C charging port. Auto-Off after 15 minutes of no use. Zero risk, one year warranty and lifetime customer service.
Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge HVAC 0-14Psi/0-750,000 Microns Range Vacuum Gauge HVAC 4 Calibration Modes Vacuum Tester Micron Meter with 13 Units,Buzzer Alarm,LCD Backlit Display, 1/4" SAE Fitting
- 【Professional Vacuum Gauge】Digital vacuum gauge is suitable for dynamic monitoring of vacuum pressure changes in HVAC and heat pump systems. It can measure the real-time pressure when the refrigeration system is evacuated, helping you to accurately judge the dehumidification degree of the system and the removal degree of impurities (such as: oil, impurities, external gas, etc.). Micron gauge is used with vacuum pump and can also be used with refrigerant gauge to monitor the refrigeration system.
- 【High Precision & Advanced Sensor】This digital micron gauge hvac uses a high-precision micron vacuum sensor, which can quickly and accurately measure micro pressure changes in a vacuum. The measurement range of digital vacuum gauge HVAC is reduced to 0-14psi/0-750,000 microns, and the small measurement range further improves the accuracy. Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1%FS. Minimum Resolution: 0.01 micron.
- 【Real-time Monitoring & Buzzer Prompt】HVAC Vacuum gauge has 2 working modes: normal mode and monitoring mode. In monitoring mode, if the current pressure is lower than the set pressure, it will sound a buzzer alarm continuously and the backlight will flash. When the pressure is higher than the set pressure, the alarm will disappear automatically. You can also press any key or wait for 30 seconds to cancel the alarm. Micron gauge hvac can help you monitor and control vacuum pressure more easier.
- 【13 Selectable Pressure Units&LCD Display with Backlit】Digital vacuum tester supports 13 pressure units, directly output data without conversion: mmHg, inHg, umHg, ftH2O, cmH2O, inH2O, Pa, KPa, mbar, bar, psi, Kgcm² and ozin². Digital micron gauge hvac has a backlit display for clear readings even in dark environments.
- 【4 Calibration Modes】HVAC vacuum gauge has 4 calibration modes to make your test more accurate. Mode 1: Atmospheric pressure calibration (performed under atmospheric pressure, air pressure must be greater than 85kpa, otherwise it will display Error). Mode 2:Vacuum calibration(in a vacuum environment, air pressure must be lower than 15kpa).Mode 3: Custom calibration(set pressure value range 0~100kpa/14psi).Mode 4: Restore the factory calibration value(clear previously set pressure value record).
YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
$185.00 in stock
2 used from $155.00
- Audi and visual signal when target vacuum level is reached
- Electronic paper display for clean visibility - even in direct sunlight
- Rich and intuitive user interface - turn it on and its ready to use with default settings
- Automatic power down and time out
- Power savings - multiple time-out selections
Fieldpiece MG44 - Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- Reliable, leak-proof seal
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces
- View from up to 1000 ft away via the Job Link mobile app, on the Fieldpiece SMAN Refrigerant Manifold, or direct from the MG44's display
- The new larger backlit LCD screen is easier to read and its dot-matrix display shows more info including a bar graph, rate, and rate meter
Digital Gas Pressure Vacuum Gauge Air Conditioning Refrigerant Meter with 1/8'' NPT, 101Ka-0kpa, Accuracy 0.5% .F.S.
$40.88 in stock
- Product Parameters. Refrigerant meter and vacuum meter switch mutually. Dial size: 1/8in NPT, sensor accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Rich Database. Air conditioning refrigerant table Built-in 82 kinds of refrigerant pressure and corresponding temperature database.
- Product Usage. The digital pressure gauge is suitable for WK-6881H, 6881L, 6882, 6884 barometric pressure measurement.
- Long Battery Life. The refrigeration sensor has a low battery voltage prompt, and the battery life is 30 hours.
- Measuring Tools. The digital pressure gauge can measure the vacuum pressure and express the vacuum degree as a percentage.
Things to consider when buying the best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual
When you’re looking for the best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual, you want to make sure that you’re getting something that is of high quality and will last. There are a few things you can consider when it comes to choosing your product.
The price of the product is an important consideration, but don’t let it be the most important thing that drives your decision-making process. If you go for a cheaper option, and then later find out that it’s not as good as other options at the same price point, it can be frustrating and disappointing.
Next is brand name. A brand name means that the company has been around for a while and has proven itself by making quality products in the past. A brand name also means that there’s some kind of guarantee on their product: if you find an issue with it, they will replace it for free or give you back your money.
Quality of materials used
Thirdly, you should look at the quality of materials used in making the product—for example, if it’s made out of plastic or metal or wood or something else entirely? You want to make sure it’s durable enough so that it lasts through its lifetime and doesn’t break down easily over time.
Durability is the important factor to consider when buying any products. You wouldn’t buy a pair of shoes that will only last you for a year, would you? The same applies to your home appliances. Make sure that you choose an appliance that will last you for a long time.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, it’s always good to know that there is a return policy or warranty in place if something goes wrong with your item. This way, even if something breaks or doesn’t work out as well as expected, there’s a way for you to get your money back without having to worry about being stuck with an unusable product on your hands!
You should always read reviews before buying anything online because it helps you get an idea of how well-made a product is and whether or not other people like it as much as you do!
In conclusion, the best Digital Vacuum Gauge Vg64 Manual are all unique in their own way. Each product has its own pros and cons, and none of them are perfect. However, each one product listed above does have its place in the market and is a great choice for someone who needs it.