The best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo go beyond what’s expected. They’re the ones that make us think, “Wow, I never knew I could do this!”
When you think about it, we use products every day. They help us get through our days and make our lives easier. But sometimes, we forget how much work goes into making those products so useful and reliable – and how many people are involved in getting them to market.
We want to help you find the best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo for your life, so that you can spend less time thinking about what’s out there and more time enjoying it!
- 1 List of 14 Best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo Reviews
- 1.1 Rockville RV8.2A 800 Watt Dual 8" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- 1.2 MTX Audio TNP212D2 Terminator Power Pack Subwoofer System - Set of 2,BLACK
- 1.3 ALPHASONIK APP122 Complete 1500 Watts Dual 12" Subwoofers Car Bass Package with Amplifier and Installation Kit Included - 2 Sub Woofers with Grills in Custom Ported Box Loaded Enclosure, Black
- 1.4 Gravity Audio G12BD1 Single 12" 1000W Loaded Warzone Competition Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Built in Amplifier 4 Ohm with High Premium Wood - 12 Inches - Universal Fit
- 1.5 Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 44DCWC122 CompC Ported Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box with 46CXA8001 Amplifier and HA-AK4 4 Gauge Amp Install Kit
- 1.6 BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- 1.7 Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- 1.8 Rockville SK510 PACKAGE 10" 1200w Loaded K5 Car Subwoofer Enclosure+DB11 Amp
- 1.9 Pioneer TS-WX1210AM 12” 1300 Max Power with Built-in Amplifier - Active Ported Pre-Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer
- 1.10 Skar Audio Single 8" Complete 700 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- 1.11 Skar Audio Dual 10" Complete 2,400 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- 1.12 Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 43C124-N Single 12" 150W Loaded Sub Box Enclosure with Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Mono Amplifier
- 1.13 BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 800 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great for Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
- 1.14 Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo
- 3 Final Thought
List of 14 Best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo Reviews
Rockville RV8.2A 800 Watt Dual 8" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV8.2A Single 8" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
- 800 Watts Peak Power / 250 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
- Dual 8" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
- Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Fully adjustable low pass crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
MTX Audio TNP212D2 Terminator Power Pack Subwoofer System - Set of 2,BLACK
3 used from $197.46
- Complete Amplified Bass Package Bundles 2 X 12 Subwoofer Enclosure And Mono Block Amplifier
- Product Type : Car Audio Or Theater
- Variable Low- And High-Pass Filters Offer 40Hz–400Hz Range For Sound Shaping
- Tne212D2 Enclosure Features Dual 12-Inch Terminator Subwoofers With 1200 Watts Max Power
ALPHASONIK APP122 Complete 1500 Watts Dual 12" Subwoofers Car Bass Package with Amplifier and Installation Kit Included - 2 Sub Woofers with Grills in Custom Ported Box Loaded Enclosure, Black
- The APP122 Dual 12” bass package comes with EVERYTHING INCLUDED! 2 Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure | Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Knob | Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit | With a power handling capacity of 1500 Watts Max (500 Watts RMS), this is all you need!
- Mono Block amplifier features a thermal protection circuit, nickel plated terminal blocks, powder coated chassis, comes with a THD level of 0.2%, and a bass boost control to connect near the driver for optimum loudness control.
- The amplifiers built-in protection circuitry protects your system from input overload, short circuit, and high temperatures. When protection mode is enabled, the LED indicator on the side panel will illuminate.
- Our professional installation 8 AWG amp kit provides a 17’ power cable, 3’ ground cable, 17’ remote turn on wire, 17’ RCA cable, ATC fuse, and accessory wire-ties.
- The ported enclosure is constructed of MDF (Medium-density fiberboard) with black carpet measured at 13.75” high, 29.5” wide, and a depth of 13.5” bottom/9” top.
Gravity Audio G12BD1 Single 12" 1000W Loaded Warzone Competition Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Built in Amplifier 4 Ohm with High Premium Wood - 12 Inches - Universal Fit
- Single 12-inch 4 Ohm Warzone Series Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (Ported Box)
- 12 powered subwoofer car audio
- 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Active Ported Pre-Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer
- 2-Inch Car Audio Powered Subwoofer
Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 44DCWC122 CompC Ported Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box with 46CXA8001 Amplifier and HA-AK4 4 Gauge Amp Install Kit
- Kicker Bundle DCWC12 Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box Bundle with CXA800.1 Amp & Harmony Bundle Audio Install Kit
BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
$134.13 in stock
- Power - 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
Rockville SK510 PACKAGE 10" 1200w Loaded K5 Car Subwoofer Enclosure+DB11 Amp
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 10" K5 1200w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure, Peak Power Handling: 1200 Watts, Program Power Handling: 600 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Vent dimensions (inches): 2" x 6.5" x 8", Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz, 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote, CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song) - 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Features of wire kit:, Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
Pioneer TS-WX1210AM 12” 1300 Max Power with Built-in Amplifier - Active Ported Pre-Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer
$170.48 in stock
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
Skar Audio Single 8" Complete 700 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 700 Watts | RMS Power: 350 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-1X8D2 Single 8" Loaded 700 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-CCA 4 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- High Performance Aftermarket Subwoofer System | Easy to Install
Skar Audio Dual 10" Complete 2,400 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Dual 10-inch Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X10D4 Dual 10" Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Class D 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-OFC 4 Gauge Premium OFC Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 43C124-N Single 12" 150W Loaded Sub Box Enclosure with Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Mono Amplifier
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms SVC
- Power Watts: 300W Peak/ 150W RMS
- Car Audio Single 12" Vented Stereo Sub Box Ported Enclosure 5/8" MDF
- Harmony Audio HA-400.1 Clas D Mono Amplifier
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 800 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great for Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
Things to consider when buying the best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo
When you’re shopping for Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying something new. But before you make a purchase, there are some things to consider:
First and foremost, the price of the product is important. You want to make sure that you’re spending your money wisely and not purchasing anything that isn’t worth the cost.
Quality and durability
Quality and durability are also important factors to consider when buying any product. If it’s not made well, then it won’t last long, which means you’ll be spending more money on replacements than if you had just bought a better quality product in the first place!
Reviews from other users
Reviews from other users can help you determine whether or not a product is worth buying or not. You can find reviews on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or even review sites like Amazon where people leave their thoughts about different products they’ve purchased recently so that others know what they should expect before making their own purchases!
Brand name and reputation
Brands have reputations that they’ve built over time by providing quality products at reasonable prices while being easy to use. If a brand has been around for awhile (or even just seems reputable), then chances are they’ll continue making great stuff in the future too!
Style and design of the product
You don’t want to buy a product that is ugly and unattractive. You want a product that looks good and makes your home look beautiful. The style and design of the product should be something you like and can easily add to your home décor.
Ease of use
The product should be easy to use so that no one has trouble using it or learning how to use it. The product should be easy for everyone in your family or friends who may come over for parties or gatherings at your house.
And finally, you need something that comes with a warranty so if anything happens to your product within the first year (or whatever period) of owning it, then you can get it fixed or replaced without any hassle!
The best Car Subwoofer Amplifier Combo all have a mix of features that make them useful and high-quality, but they also have a strong, clear identity. The most successful companies are ones that know their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage.
This article has covered some of the most important factors in choosing a product: durability, ease of use, and price. There are other factors that we didn’t cover in this post (such as health benefits), but these three are the most important when it comes to choosing a product that suits your needs and tastes.