The best way to choose the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers is by knowing why you want it and what you’re using it for. Our list of the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers are designed to simplify your life, making sure that you can get the job done without any guesswork. With our diverse line-up of goods, we have just what you need. Made with the best materials and expertly crafted, they’re designed to last.
Whether you’re adding to your collection or getting started, we’ve got the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers for you. With a variety of styles and sizes at a wide range of prices, there’s something for everyone in our selection.
- 1 List of 14 Best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers Reviews
- 1.1 Bose Bass Module 500 Bundle with Bose Surround Speakers, Black
- 1.2 Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Small Portable Waterproof Speaker with Microphone, Black
- 1.3 Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
- 1.4 Bose Virtually Invisible 791 In-Ceiling Speaker II - White
- 1.5 Bose Bass Module 700 - Black- Wireless, Compact Subwoofer
- 1.6 Bose SoundLink Color II: Portable Bluetooth, Wireless Speaker with Microphone- Soft Black
- 1.7 Bose Bass Module 500, Black
- 1.8 Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Wireless Waterproof Speaker for Outdoor Travel - Black
- 1.9 Bose soundlink Mini II Limited Edition Bluetooth Speaker (Renewed)
- 1.10 Bose 251 Wall Mount Outdoor Environmental Speakers (White)
- 1.11 Bose SoundLink Revolve (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with 360° Sound, Black
- 1.12 Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
- 1.13 Bose Surround Speakers, Black
- 1.14 Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker System with Battery, Black
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers
- 3 Final Word
List of 14 Best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers Reviews
Bose Bass Module 500 Bundle with Bose Surround Speakers, Black
$798.00 in stock
- Product 1: Newly designed subwoofer that delivers a dynamic range of bass in a small, compact size that can be easily hidden
- Product 1: Designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700 and Compatible with SoundTouch 300 soundbar as well
- Product 1: Connects wirelessly to the Bose sound bar for easier setup and placement, so you can enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Product 1: Crafted from Premium materials and measuring only 10" x 10" x 10" for easy, inconspicuous placement
- Product 2: The smallest speakers designed by Bose so the focus can remain on your home entertainment not your speakers
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Small Portable Waterproof Speaker with Microphone, Black
$99.00 in stock
11 used from $88.14
- Bose Waterproof Speaker — Small but powerful, the Bose SoundLInk Micro Bluetooth speaker produces loud, clear sound with shockingly deep bass. It packs a custom-designed transducer and passive radiators for crisp, balanced sound.
- Tear-resistant Strap — This small portable speaker comes equipped with an easy-to-use, tear-resistant silicone strap. Secure it to your backpack, beach cooler, or handlebars, and the reliable strap will hold tight through shocks and shakes.
- Rugged Outdoor Speaker — Constructed from durable materials, including a rubberized silicone exterior, SoundLink Micro resists drops, dents, cracks, and scratches. Plus, its soft-touch finish almost never shows a mark.
- IP67 Waterproof Speaker — The SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker has been rigorously tested to meet an IP67 rating. It’s waterproof, dustproof, and protected from extreme temperatures, liquids, and other substances.
- Long-lasting Battery — This small outdoor speaker comes with a powerful lithium-ion battery. Enjoy up to 6 hours of music and charge anytime via the included Micro-USB cable.
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
$229.00 in stock
9 used from $225.00
- More sound all around—Engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- Improved battery life — With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker—SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music.
- Connecting is easy — Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
Bose Virtually Invisible 791 In-Ceiling Speaker II - White
$569.99 in stock
4 used from $429.95
- The best Bose in-ceiling speaker has one 7" woofer and two strategically positioned 1" tweeters
- High-quality, full-range performance that most other installed speakers can't match
- Exclusive Stereo Everywhere speaker performance covers the room with balanced stereo sound-no drop-offs
- A near-bezel-less construction blends elegantly into the room's design; easily paintable grilles
- Standard dogleg clamps and magnetically attached grilles make installation fast and easy
Bose Bass Module 700 - Black- Wireless, Compact Subwoofer
- This wireless, compact subwoofer is designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 700 to bring music, movies, and TV to life with deep, dramatic bass. The surround speakers have a wireless range of 30 feet
- A powerful driver and generously sized port deliver a dynamic range of rich, low notes so you can feel the full impact of pulse pounding scenes and playlists
- Rock the house without sacrificing clarity with quiet port technology that virtually eliminates distortion
- Premium glass top finish adds elegance to your home theater setup
- Pair the Bose sound bar 700 and Bose bass module 700 with Bose surround speakers for a powerful combination of thunderous bass and True surround sound. Bose Bass Module 700 also compatible with Bose Sound bar 500 and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
Bose SoundLink Color II: Portable Bluetooth, Wireless Speaker with Microphone- Soft Black
5 used from $109.00
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources
Bose Bass Module 500, Black
- Newly designed subwoofer that delivers a dynamic range of bass in a small, compact size that can be easily hidden
- Designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700 and Compatible with SoundTouch 300 soundbar as well
- Connects wirelessly to the Bose sound bar for easier setup and placement, so you can enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Crafted from Premium materials and measuring only 10" x 10" x 10" for easy, inconspicuous placement
- Power cord and instructions included
Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Wireless Waterproof Speaker for Outdoor Travel - Black
7 used from $139.85
- State-of-the-art design – SoundLink Flex outdoor speaker is packed with exclusive technologies and a custom-engineered transducer for deep, clear, and immersive audio at home or on the go
- Clearest possible sound – Proprietary PositionIQtechnology automatically detects the position of your portable Bluetooth speaker for optimal sound quality in any orientation or environment
- Waterproof wireless speaker for travel – SoundLink Flex is rigorously tested to meet IP67 waterproof speaker standards. Crafted and sealed with waterproof materials, it even floats – ideal for outdoor adventures
- Portable Bluetooth speaker – Built to resist water, dust, and debris, in a design that withstands drops and rust, this compact speaker goes wherever you do. It’s also easy to hold and store, and resistant to corrosion and UV light
- Rechargeable wireless speaker battery – Portable speaker charges through USB-C cable (included). Lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of life per charge
|Part Number||SoundLink Mini II-cr|
|Model||SoundLink Mini II-cr|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
Bose 251 Wall Mount Outdoor Environmental Speakers (White)
3 used from $329.95
- Take these speakers with you anywhere you want to have great sound quality
- Set them up by the pool, or on the workbench, or anywhere an extra durable speaker is needed
- A water resistant composite casing makes these tough enough to handle blistering heat or deadly cold. One woofer 5. 25 Inch in a proprietary multi chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion
- The articulated array speaker design makes for clearer sound in areas like workshops or basements
- For extra powerful sound, it has a multi chamber bass enclosure
Bose SoundLink Revolve (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with 360° Sound, Black
$179.00 in stock
8 used from $165.90
- Astonishingly loud. Surprisingly small — This small, portable wireless speaker is engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage.Mounting Type:Tabletop
- Improved battery life — With up to 13 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker — SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool.
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the bluetooth speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music
- Connecting is easy — Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music
Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
- 1,000 watts of power packing all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry
- Line output EQ can be set to a high-pass filter or full range, allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- Two 10-inch high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that’s light and easy to transport
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker to be safely mounted on the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
- Polarity switch with selections for NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
Bose Surround Speakers, Black
- The smallest speakers designed by Bose so the focus can remain on your home entertainment not your speakers
- Designed to bring music movies and TV to life with full immersive surround sound
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with Bose sound bar 500 Bose sound bar 700 and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
- Standing less than 4 inch tall Both bass modules have a wireless range of 30 feet
Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker System with Battery, Black
- Big sound from a rugged speaker that goes where you do.Mounting Type: Freestanding
- This portable Bluetooth PA system is made for parties, outdoor get-together, and all those times that deserve better sound
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing and inputs for a microphone or musical instrument such as a keyboard or guitar
- Built-in sensors and multiple aiming positions for optimal sound in any nearly position
- Get up to 11 hours of play time with the rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
Things to consider when buying the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers
When you’re trying to find the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers for your needs, it can be difficult to know what to look for. There are so many options out there, and it’s important to consider the factors that matter most to you in order to make sure you get what you want.
The price of a product is a huge factor in its quality and appearance. If you want something that will last, it needs to be made with high-quality materials and reinforced with durable stitching.
A good product will last a long time and retain its value over time. You want to know that you can use your product without worrying about breaking it or having it break down before its time is up.
Consider how easy it will be to use your new purchase every day—whether that means putting it away after use or working with it all day long! Does it fit into your routine easily? If not, think about how much time and effort it would take for you to change your routine around so that it does fit in well with what you need from
The longer something lasts, the more value it has to you. This can be true even if the item costs less than others—if it doesn’t fall apart after a few months of use, that means you’ll be getting more use out of it.
If you have an eye for beauty and style, this is another factor to consider when purchasing items. Does it look nice? Is it sleek and modern, or does it have an antique charm? Can you see yourself using it every day?
Warranty and return policy
If there’s something wrong with your product, who will take care of it? Will they give you a refund or replacement? Do they have a good track record for customer service? These questions can help make sure your purchase goes smoothly when something does go wrong—and trust me, no one wants to deal with returning or repairing something themselves!
When considering which brand or company makes the best products for you, don’t forget about their customer service! Are they responsive? Do they respond quickly? Do they answer all your questions?
When you’re looking for the best Bose Car Speakers Subwoofers, it’s important to think about what you need and what your options are. The best way to do this is by taking a look at each option, seeing how they differ and how they work, and then deciding which one is right for you. We hope this list has helped you get started on your search!