The best way to choose the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers is by knowing why you want it and what you’re using it for. Our list of the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers are designed to simplify your life, making sure that you can get the job done without any guesswork. With our diverse line-up of goods, we have just what you need. Made with the best materials and expertly crafted, they’re designed to last.
Whether you’re adding to your collection or getting started, we’ve got the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers for you. With a variety of styles and sizes at a wide range of prices, there’s something for everyone in our selection.
- 1 List of 14 Best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers Reviews
- 1.1 4" Car Sound Speaker (Pair) - Upgraded Blue Poly Injection Cone 2-Way 180 Watt Peak w/ Non-fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround 110 - 20Khz Frequency Response 4 Ohm & 3/4" ASV Voice Coil - Pyle PL42BL
- 1.2 Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Small Portable Waterproof Speaker with Microphone, Black
- 1.3 Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
- 1.4 Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC Connectivity, Black, Includes Remote Control
- 1.5 Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker
- 1.6 Bose Virtually Invisible 791 In-Ceiling Speaker II - White
- 1.7 KICKER 46CSC44 CS-Series CSC4 4-Inch (100mm) Coaxial Speakers, 4-Ohm (Pair)
- 1.8 Bose Music Amplifier – Speaker amp with Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- 1.9 Bose Surround Speakers, Black
- 1.10 Bose Home Speaker 500: Smart Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-In, Black
- 1.11 SOUNDBOKS The (Gen.3) - The Loudest Portable Bluetooth Performance Speaker (126 dB, Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, Swappable Battery, 40Hr Average Playtime) (1BB)
- 1.12 Bose Bass Module 500, Black
- 1.13 Bose Surround Speakers 700, Black
- 1.14 Bose soundlink Mini II Limited Edition Bluetooth Speaker (Renewed)
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers
- 3 Final Word
List of 14 Best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers Reviews
4" Car Sound Speaker (Pair) - Upgraded Blue Poly Injection Cone 2-Way 180 Watt Peak w/ Non-fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround 110 - 20Khz Frequency Response 4 Ohm & 3/4" ASV Voice Coil - Pyle PL42BL
3 used from $20.05
- 4" Car Sound Speaker (Pair) - Upgraded Blue Poly Injection Cone 2-Way 180 Watt Peak w/ Non-fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround 110 - 20Khz Frequency Response 4 Ohm & 3/4" ASV Voice Coil - Pyle PL42BL
- 4-OHM IMPEDANCE: This car speaker has 4-ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. The blue poly injection cone also looks great and allows your music to resonate with full power
- 3/4'' ASV VOICE COIL: Pyle car sound speaker system is capable of 3/4'' high-temperature ASV voice coil. It will increase performance and efficiency of heavy-duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures
- 90W RMS AND 180W PEAK: This 4” car speaker can provide up to 90 watts RMS or 180 watts peak power because it is 20 oz magnet structure. A pair of round 4’’ 180 watt speakers - carrying both the high and low end for a fuller range sound
- LOUD AND CLEAR: Pyle car speaker were carefully combined to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure as well as extending the life of the product
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Small Portable Waterproof Speaker with Microphone, Black
5 used from $99.95
- Bose Waterproof Speaker — Small but powerful, the Bose SoundLInk Micro Bluetooth speaker produces loud, clear sound with shockingly deep bass. It packs a custom-designed transducer and passive radiators for crisp, balanced sound.
- Tear-resistant Strap — This small portable speaker comes equipped with an easy-to-use, tear-resistant silicone strap. Secure it to your backpack, beach cooler, or handlebars, and the reliable strap will hold tight through shocks and shakes.
- Rugged Outdoor Speaker — Constructed from durable materials, including a rubberized silicone exterior, SoundLink Micro resists drops, dents, cracks, and scratches. Plus, its soft-touch finish almost never shows a mark.
- IP67 Waterproof Speaker — The SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker has been rigorously tested to meet an IP67 rating. It’s waterproof, dustproof, and protected from extreme temperatures, liquids, and other substances.
- Long-lasting Battery — This small outdoor speaker comes with a powerful lithium-ion battery. Enjoy up to 6 hours of music and charge anytime via the included Micro-USB cable.
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
9 used from $285.99
- More sound all around—Engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- Improved battery life — With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker—SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music.
- Connecting is easy — Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC Connectivity, Black, Includes Remote Control
$199.00 in stock
12 used from $179.99
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts. You can connect up to three devices using the inputs (HDMI, Optical in and AUX in). The soundbar will automatically select the input it detects first (the first device that is powered on).
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker
- Strong, low-frequency output from a 12-inch high-performance woofer
- F1 Model 812 (45 lbs.) – 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D | F1 System Stack (85 lbs.) – 73.5” H x 16.1” W x 17.6” D | Max SPL – @ 1m, 132 dB (peak) | Rated power – 1,000 W | Frequency response (-3 dB) – 52 Hz - 16 kHz | Range (-10 dB) – 43 Hz – 20kHz
- Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
- Exclusive flexible array can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- 2 input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1 | Wide, consistent coverage from an 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver mounted on a custom 100° waveguide
Bose Virtually Invisible 791 In-Ceiling Speaker II - White
4 used from $429.00
- The best Bose in-ceiling speaker has one 7" woofer and two strategically positioned 1" tweeters
- High-quality, full-range performance that most other installed speakers can't match
- Exclusive Stereo Everywhere speaker performance covers the room with balanced stereo sound-no drop-offs
- A near-bezel-less construction blends elegantly into the room's design; easily paintable grilles
- Standard dogleg clamps and magnetically attached grilles make installation fast and easy
KICKER 46CSC44 CS-Series CSC4 4-Inch (100mm) Coaxial Speakers, 4-Ohm (Pair)
1 used from $59.99
- The CS-Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) for even deeper lows.
- By drastically reducing the mounting depth, CS-Series Coaxial and Three-Way Speakers will fit in nearly every make and model of vehicle on the road today.
- The perfect upgrade from your factory sound, a stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone and zero-protrusion PEI tweeters.
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
Bose Music Amplifier – Speaker amp with Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
$599.00 in stock
- The soundtrack to your life — Power your passive speakers and connect the Bose Music Amplifier over Wi-Fi so you can stream all your favorites, from playlists to podcasts, easily from your phone.
- Making connections — For an optimal sound experience, pair with Bose in-ceiling or outdoor speakers. The custom EQ delivers clear, well-balanced sound.
- Amped-up streaming apps — Access the Bose Music app’s integrated music services and internet radio stations over Wi-Fi. Or connect to your phone with Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, or Chromecast built-in.
- Our secret ingredient — This amp was built with Bose proprietary signal processing technology that automatically adjusts tonal balance with changes in volume. You get lifelike sound at almost all listening levels while vocals maintain clarity.
- Sounds good, right? — For an optimal sound experience, pair the Bose Music Amplifier with passive speakers from Bose, like the Bose Virtually Invisible 791 in-ceiling speakers and the Bose 251 environmental speakers.
Bose Surround Speakers, Black
$349.00 in stock
5 used from $298.95
- The smallest speakers designed by Bose so the focus can remain on your home entertainment not your speakers
- Designed to bring music movies and TV to life with full immersive surround sound
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with Bose sound bar 500 Bose sound bar 700 and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
- Standing less than 4 inch tall Both bass modules have a wireless range of 30 feet
Bose Home Speaker 500: Smart Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-In, Black
13 used from $327.92
- Sound performance: Fill any room with impressive wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart speaker for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- Connectivity: Pair your device to this home speaker to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
- Control: Easily control your home speaker with 3 different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose Music app, or 6 1-touch presets on top of the speaker
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart speaker to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge
SOUNDBOKS The (Gen.3) - The Loudest Portable Bluetooth Performance Speaker (126 dB, Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, Swappable Battery, 40Hr Average Playtime) (1BB)
- 126 dB CONCERT-LEVEL VOLUME – Loud enough to power a party of 250 people. Huge bass, punchy midrange, and crisp treble. Truly an experience at any sound level.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND QUALITY - Immersive and real sound with amazing clarity and projection without distortion. Just like bringing a concert or festival to wherever you are.
- 40 HR SWAPPABLE BATTERY – The only swappable battery in the game, average 40 hr life. Swaps in a snap, fully recharges in 3.5 hours and is built to last.
- TOUGH TESTED DURABILITY – Dent-proof steel grill, splash proof electronics, bash-proof cabinet and aluminum frame. Scratch proof and shock-absorbent silicon ball corners.
- FULLY WIRELESS – Take it anywhere, set up in seconds. Connect devices via Bluetooth, XLR or ⅛” AUX input. No cables or power needed.
Bose Bass Module 500, Black
- Newly designed subwoofer that delivers a dynamic range of bass in a small, compact size that can be easily hidden
- Designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700 and Compatible with SoundTouch 300 soundbar as well
- Connects wirelessly to the Bose sound bar for easier setup and placement, so you can enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Crafted from Premium materials and measuring only 10" x 10" x 10" for easy, inconspicuous placement
- Power cord and instructions included
Bose Surround Speakers 700, Black
$499.00 in stock
2 used from $499.99
- Designed to match and enhance the overall aesthetic and acoustic performance of the Bose sound bar 700
- Wireless, Cinematic sound that puts you in the center of your entertainment
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with the Bose sound bar 700, Bose sound bar 500, and sound touch 300 sound bar
- Available in Bose Black or Arctic white
|Part Number||SoundLink Mini II-cr|
|Model||SoundLink Mini II-cr|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
Things to consider when buying the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers
When you’re trying to find the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers for your needs, it can be difficult to know what to look for. There are so many options out there, and it’s important to consider the factors that matter most to you in order to make sure you get what you want.
First and foremost, the price of the product is important. You want to make sure that you’re spending your money wisely and not purchasing anything that isn’t worth the cost.
Quality and durability
Quality and durability are also important factors to consider when buying any product. If it’s not made well, then it won’t last long, which means you’ll be spending more money on replacements than if you had just bought a better quality product in the first place!
Reviews from other users
Reviews from other users can help you determine whether or not a product is worth buying or not. You can find reviews on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or even review sites like Amazon where people leave their thoughts about different products they’ve purchased recently so that others know what they should expect before making their own purchases!
Brand name and reputation
Brands have reputations that they’ve built over time by providing quality products at reasonable prices while being easy to use. If a brand has been around for awhile (or even just seems reputable), then chances are they’ll continue making great stuff in the future too!
Style and design of the product
You don’t want to buy a product that is ugly and unattractive. You want a product that looks good and makes your home look beautiful. The style and design of the product should be something you like and can easily add to your home décor.
Ease of use
The product should be easy to use so that no one has trouble using it or learning how to use it. The product should be easy for everyone in your family or friends who may come over for parties or gatherings at your house.
And finally, you need something that comes with a warranty so if anything happens to your product within the first year (or whatever period) of owning it, then you can get it fixed or replaced without any hassle!
We’ve covered a lot of ground today. We’ve looked at the best Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers, the worst products, and some products that are just okay. But what does it all mean?
In this post, we’ve talked about how to choose the best products for your needs and how to avoid buying things that aren’t worth your time or money. We’ve also talked about how to get the most out of your new purchase by choosing a product that actually works for you and using it properly.
If you’re looking for a good product, then look no further than our list of top 14 Bose 4 Inch Car Speakers!