14 Best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio: 2022 Ultimate Reviews
There are thousands of 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio on the market today, but it’s hard to find the best ones. Here, we have done the research to help you find the best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio available so that you can get started with your search and be confident in your choice.
We know that it can be difficult to find the right product for your needs, especially when there are so many options available. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you make an informed decision about what you buy. We’ll tell you about each product and explain why it is good or bad for your needs, so that no matter what kind of product you’re looking for, our guide will help.
If you want to get started finding out which products are worth buying and which ones aren’t, scroll down!
- 1 List of 14 Best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio Reviews
- 1.1 Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range Class D 5 Channel Car Amplifier, 900W
- 1.2 BOSS Audio Systems PV3700 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier – 3700 High Output, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Low/High Level Inputs, High/Low Pass Crossover, Full Range, Bridgeable, for Subwoofer
- 1.3 Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!
- 1.4 Kenwood X802-5 eXcelon 5 Channel 1600 Watts Max Power Car Audio Amplifier
- 1.5 Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- 1.6 Planet Audio AC1800.5 5 Channel Car Amplifier - 1800 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
- 1.7 Cerwin-Vega Mobile CVP2500.5D Performance Series 2,500-Watt-Max 5-Channel Class D Amp
- 1.8 Soundstream PN5.640D Picasso Nano 640 W 5-Channel Class D Digital Car Audio Amplifier
- 1.9 Infinity Kappa Five - Class D, 75W x 4 Full Range + 350W Mono Subwooer System Amplifier with crossover, Low- and High- inputs, RBC (Remote Bass Control) included
- 1.10 Infinity Reference-7005A Reference Series 5-Channel, 50w X 4, 500w X 1 Amplifier with Bass Knob
- 1.11 Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier,BLACK
- 1.12 AudioControl D-5.1300 High-Power 5-Channel DSP Matrix Amplifer with Accubass
- 1.13 Alpine S-A55V 5-Channel Power Amplifier
- 1.14 Sundown Audio SFB-1800.5D 5 Channel Class D Amplifier
- 2 How to choose the best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio
- 3 Final Thought
List of 14 Best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio Reviews
Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range Class D 5 Channel Car Amplifier, 900W
- Ultra Compact MOSFET 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 85 Watts x 4 + 450 Watts x 1 (14. 4v)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz for CH 1-4 & 10Hz - 500Hz for CH 5
- Crossover Control: HPF / Full-Range / LPF | Built In 4-Way Protection Circuitry
- Remote Bass Knob/Cable and Speaker Output Adapter Harness Included
BOSS Audio Systems PV3700 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier – 3700 High Output, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Low/High Level Inputs, High/Low Pass Crossover, Full Range, Bridgeable, for Subwoofer
$184.99 in stock
- Power - 550 Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 275 Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 1100 Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Variable Bass Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Specs - Dimensions: 17” x 10.31” x 2.25”, Weight: 12.53 lbs., Speaker Impedance: 2 to 8 Ohm, THD @ RMS Output: 0.01%, S/N Ratio: 103 dB, Frequency Response: 9 Hz to 50 kHz, Fuse Quantity: 2 40 Amp ATO Blade
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!
1 used from $145.95
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 + 500 Watts x 1
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc). 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 + 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 + 600 Watts x 1. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 + 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 + 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Rugged switching MOSFETs for Class D in CH5. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Optical Coupler Class “AB” +“D” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz –4KHz /(CH5)50Hz –250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >100@ 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9'' x 2.4' x 18.6".
Kenwood X802-5 eXcelon 5 Channel 1600 Watts Max Power Car Audio Amplifier
- High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
- Output Coil with Magnetic Shield prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer's coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
- Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
- All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
- Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts + 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 2
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D". High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz. CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz. High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control.
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable. 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: > 100dB.
Planet Audio AC1800.5 5 Channel Car Amplifier - 1800 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
$165.04 in stock
2 used from $147.83
- Power - 300 watts max x 4 @2-Ohms plus 5th channel 600 watts max x 1 @2-Ohms, 150 watts max x 4 @4-Ohms plus 5th channel 300 watts max x 1 @-4-Ohms, 600 watts max x 2 bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
Cerwin-Vega Mobile CVP2500.5D Performance Series 2,500-Watt-Max 5-Channel Class D Amp
1 used from $199.99
- Easy-To-Install - Tight And Accurate Bass
- Package Dimensions :8.1 Cm L X26.7 Cm W X48.0 Cm H
- 2 Ohm Stereo, 4 Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Package Weight :6.0Lbs
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz To 32 Khz + 10 Hz To 400 Hz
Soundstream PN5.640D Picasso Nano 640 W 5-Channel Class D Digital Car Audio Amplifier
1 used from $139.00
- RMS Power: 60 watts x 4 chan. + 200 watts @ 4 ohms, 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 watts @ 2 ohms, 160 x 2 chan. + 350 watts @ 4 ohms Bridged
- Total Peak Power: 640W
- Dash Mount Remote Bass Level Control Included
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 10.3"L x 2"H
Infinity Kappa Five - Class D, 75W x 4 Full Range + 350W Mono Subwooer System Amplifier with crossover, Low- and High- inputs, RBC (Remote Bass Control) included
$299.95 in stock
1 used from $509.99
- 75W x 4, 200W x 1 - Class D Design
- Low Distortion
- Proprietary High-Conductivity Terminals
- Compact footprint
- Full-Range Line Outputs
Infinity Reference-7005A Reference Series 5-Channel, 50w X 4, 500w X 1 Amplifier with Bass Knob
1 used from $319.99
- Power your whole stereo with one amplifier - less wiring than running a separate subwoofer amplifier.
- Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, Infinity Reference amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
- The Infinity Reference 7005A amplifier feature a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
- The on-board circuitry to protect them from shorts, temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is included on all four models to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
- RBC wired remote - The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier,BLACK
$325.00 in stock
2 used from $269.95
- 50 Watts x 4 + 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watt x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input; Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) - Sub Channel
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover. MOSFET power supply
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors. The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
AudioControl D-5.1300 High-Power 5-Channel DSP Matrix Amplifer with Accubass
1 used from $1,195.08
- Configurable as 5 or 3 channel amplifier
- Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (8 channels) for OEM integration
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
Alpine S-A55V 5-Channel Power Amplifier
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 5/4/3 Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Low/high-power speaker signal Inputs the 5-channel RCA speaker signal Inputs accept low and high-power signals.
- Total Max Power: 1100W
Sundown Audio SFB-1800.5D 5 Channel Class D Amplifier
- 1 Ohm: 230W @ 4ch + 1410W @ 1ch RMS
- 2 Ohm: 148W @ 4ch + 860W @ 1ch RMS
- 4 Ohm: 88W @ 4ch + 510 @ 1ch RMS
- Input Sensitivity: 200MV
- Dimensions (inches): 12" x 9" x 2.75"
How to choose the best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio
When you’re shopping for 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying something new. But before you make a purchase, there are some things to consider:
How much does it cost?
You need to be able to afford the product that you’re considering buying. If you can’t afford it, then don’t buy it! There are plenty of other options out there that might work for you. Make sure that the price isn’t going to be too much for your budget before making any decisions about buying a particular product or service.
How long will it last?
You also want something that will last a long time (or at least longer than others in its class). The longer something lasts, the better deal you’ll get on your purchase price because you won’t have to replace it as often—or at all! That’s why we recommend choosing quality products over cheap ones whenever possible so that they last longer and keep working well without needing repairs or replacements down the line (which means less money spent overall).
What are the benefits of buying this product?
If the product can do something that you don’t know how to do, or if it will save you time and money in the long run, then it might be worth considering.
Is there a warranty?
Most companies offer some sort of warranty on their products, which can be helpful if something goes wrong with your purchase and you need a replacement or repair parts sent out quickly so that you don’t miss out on using your product while waiting for repairs or replacements.
Is the company reputable?
A reputable company will also have an established reputation for customer service and satisfaction. This means that if something does go wrong with your product or if you have any trouble using it, someone from the company will be available to help address those issues as quickly as possible so that they do not become major problems for either party involved (you or them).
Do other people like this product?
The next factor to consider is what other people have to say about the product. If you’re looking at reviews on Amazon or elsewhere, make sure that they’re from real customers who actually bought the product and aren’t just paid reviewers. You can also ask around at work or among friends—you may be surprised by how many people have tried this product and what they think of it!
What is the return policy, if any?
Some companies will let you send back an item within 30 days if it doesn’t meet your expectations; others won’t even offer that much flexibility! Make sure to check before making any purchases so that you don’t get stuck with something you don’t like or need after all.
In conclusion, we have compiled a list of the best 5 Channel Amplifier Car Audio for you to choose from. Each product is unique in its own way and offers something different from the others. We recommend that you take a look at each one of them and see which one fits your needs best.
If you still need help making a decision or want to learn more about these products, feel free to contact us any time. We would love to help you find what you’re looking for!