There are thousands of 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads on the market today, but it’s hard to find the best ones. Here, we have done the research to help you find the best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads available so that you can get started with your search and be confident in your choice.
We know that it can be difficult to find the right product for your needs, especially when there are so many options available. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you make an informed decision about what you buy. We’ll tell you about each product and explain why it is good or bad for your needs, so that no matter what kind of product you’re looking for, our guide will help.
If you want to get started finding out which products are worth buying and which ones aren’t, scroll down!
- 1 List of 10 Best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads Reviews
- 1.1 Bendix Premium Copper Free CFC1451 Ceramic Brake Pad (with Installation Hardware Rear)
- 1.2 Bosch BC1451 QuietCast Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set For: Acura TSX; Honda Accord, Rear
- 1.3 Wagner QuickStop ZD1451 Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set
- 1.4 Premium Raybestos Element3 EHT™ Replacement Rear Brake Pad Set for ’08-’17 Honda Accord and ’09-’14 Acura TSX Model Years (EHT1336H)
- 1.5 Power Stop Front and Rear K2742 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pad and Drilled and Slotted Rotor Z23 Daily Driver Kit
- 1.6 Dynamic Friction Company Front Rear Brake Rotors-Drilled and Slotted-Black with 3000 Series Ceramic Brake Pads includes Hardware 8314-59058
- 1.7 ACDelco Silver 14D1336CH Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware
- 1.8 300mm Front and 282mm Rear Brake Rotors + Brake Pads Replacement for 2008 2009 2010 2011 Honda Accord / 2009 - 2010 Acura TSX, Anti-Rust Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors and Pads Kit
- 1.9 R1 Concepts Front Rear Brakes and Rotors Kit |Front Rear Brake Pads| Brake Rotors and Pads| Ceramic Brake Pads and Rotors |fits 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- 1.10 Akebono-ACT1336A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads
- 2 Things to consider when buying the best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads
- 3 Final Word
List of 10 Best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads Reviews
Bendix Premium Copper Free CFC1451 Ceramic Brake Pad (with Installation Hardware Rear)
$23.20 in stock
1 used from $22.22
- Vehicle tested to ensure performance that meets or exceeds industry standards
- OE designed 4-layer premium noise-eliminating shim
- 100% copper-free vehicle specific formulas
- Comprehensive coverage for late model vehicles
- Includes hardware, brake lubricant and hangtag
Bosch BC1451 QuietCast Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set For: Acura TSX; Honda Accord, Rear
$37.71 in stock
- Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific premium materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation with low dust
- Quiet operation with rubber core multilayer shim provides increased strength and insulation against noise
- Advanced aerospace alloy used in patented copper free ceramic and semi-metallic friction formula is compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function; hardware kit (where available) and synthetic lubricant included to perform a complete brake job
Wagner QuickStop ZD1451 Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set
1 used from $19.75
- RESTORES LIKE-NEW BRAKING PERFORMANCE -- OE fit and form design delivers consistent, even braking throughout the life of the brake pad
- REDUCED VIBRATION -- Application-specific design reduces noise-causing vibration
- EVEN PERFORMANCE -- Engineered for consistent braking throughout the life of the pad
- APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MATERIALS - Formulated to meet the unique needs of each vehicle application
- HARDWARE INCLUDED - Premium stainless-steel hardware and OE-style lubricant included in most applications
Premium Raybestos Element3 EHT™ Replacement Rear Brake Pad Set for ’08-’17 Honda Accord and ’09-’14 Acura TSX Model Years (EHT1336H)
$25.30 in stock
- SUPER PREMIUM GRADE: Raybestos Element3 Brake Pads combine the best attributes of both ceramic and semi-metallic all in one brake pad
- SUPERIOR BRAKING POWER: Enhanced hybrid technology provides increased stopping power during aggressive braking along with improved pad wear and durability
- QUIET STOPPING: Five layered shims with electronic wear sensors promote quiet stopping in a wide variety of temperature ranges
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: More than one million miles of on-road testing showed 20 to 25 percent improved stopping power, reduced noise and 35 percent wear reduction
- VEHICLE APPLICATIONS: 2009-2014 Acura TSX; 2008-2017 Honda Accord
Power Stop Front and Rear K2742 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pad and Drilled and Slotted Rotor Z23 Daily Driver Kit
- Engineered to improve the braking performance of your everyday vehicle
- Z23 Brake Pad's carbon-fiber ceramic compound significantly enhances braking performance
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Silver zinc dichromate plating on the rotors to protect against rust and corrosion
- CONFIRM FITMENT with the Product Description below!
Dynamic Friction Company Front Rear Brake Rotors-Drilled and Slotted-Black with 3000 Series Ceramic Brake Pads includes Hardware 8314-59058
- Front/Rear DFC Black Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Pads and Hardware Kit
- Drilled holes will reduce the heat that builds on the rotor. Cross-drilled holes are also chamfered, which reduces the potential for cracking.
- Slots on the rotor removes brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing. The slots will grab more bite to the brake pads giving you shorter stopping distance especially in wet weather.
- Hardware-Reduces noise/vibration and premature wear
- Brake Pads-Extremely low dust characteristics
ACDelco Silver 14D1336CH Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware
- Ceramic, Semi-Metallic, and Organic formulas provide safety and reliability for a range of vehicle applications
- Basic shims, slots, and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration, and braking harshness
- No curing or machining required, ready to be installed right out of the box
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
- Economical value with dependable quality
300mm Front and 282mm Rear Brake Rotors + Brake Pads Replacement for 2008 2009 2010 2011 Honda Accord / 2009 - 2010 Acura TSX, Anti-Rust Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors and Pads Kit
- FITMENT - Brake pads and rotors kit replacement for 2008 2009 2010 2011 Honda Accord / 2009 - 2010 Acura TSX, For sub models, please refer to the fitment finder and especially the notes below the finder.
- NOTES - Fits for 300mm Front Rotors & 282mm Rear Rotors, Rear Disc Models, Will Not Fit Rear Drum Models
- HIGH QUALITY ROTORS - Brake Rotors are designed to be direct replacement for OE, install directly to vehicle and finish required for superior stopping power.
- PREMIUM CERAMIC BRAKE PADS - Long lasting and have a smooth quiet stopping performance that is far superior to the generic metallic pads.
- AFTER SALE SERVICE - Any questions, please consult us for help. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
R1 Concepts Front Rear Brakes and Rotors Kit |Front Rear Brake Pads| Brake Rotors and Pads| Ceramic Brake Pads and Rotors |fits 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- All-in-One Complete Brake Kit Replacement: eLine Series Front & Rear Brake Kit comes with (4) high performance brake rotors and (8) low-dust ceramic brake pads.
- High Performance Brake Rotors: Made of G3000 grade cast iron with zinc finish for ultimate rust protection. Built with O.E.M specifications in mind, no modification required.
- Ultimate Stopping Power: Precision-drilled holes and countersunk design prevents cracking and build up, enhances ventilation and dissipates heat. Designed for smoother and quieter stopping, built for longer lasting, consistent braking performance.
- Low Dust & Noise: Brake pads come with shims to eliminate noise. Low dust, asbestos free special ceramic formulation provides excellent fade resistance. Top choice for front and rear brake pads replacement.
- Reliable Street Performance: Diamond slotted design increase brake pad bite, extends brake pad life and serves as a rotor wear indicator giving you a heads up before your next replacement.
Akebono-ACT1336A Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads
$48.78 in stock
- The Package Length of the Product is 8.25 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 15.25 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 13.25 inches
- Item Package weight : 4.76 pounds
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Things to consider when buying the best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads
When you’re looking for the best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads, you want to make sure that you’re getting something that is of high quality and will last. There are a few things you can consider when it comes to choosing your product.
First and foremost, the price of the product is important. You want to make sure that you’re spending your money wisely and not purchasing anything that isn’t worth the cost.
Quality and durability
Quality and durability are also important factors to consider when buying any product. If it’s not made well, then it won’t last long, which means you’ll be spending more money on replacements than if you had just bought a better quality product in the first place!
Reviews from other users
Reviews from other users can help you determine whether or not a product is worth buying or not. You can find reviews on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or even review sites like Amazon where people leave their thoughts about different products they’ve purchased recently so that others know what they should expect before making their own purchases!
Brand name and reputation
Brands have reputations that they’ve built over time by providing quality products at reasonable prices while being easy to use. If a brand has been around for awhile (or even just seems reputable), then chances are they’ll continue making great stuff in the future too!
Style and design of the product
You don’t want to buy a product that is ugly and unattractive. You want a product that looks good and makes your home look beautiful. The style and design of the product should be something you like and can easily add to your home décor.
Ease of use
The product should be easy to use so that no one has trouble using it or learning how to use it. The product should be easy for everyone in your family or friends who may come over for parties or gatherings at your house.
And finally, you need something that comes with a warranty so if anything happens to your product within the first year (or whatever period) of owning it, then you can get it fixed or replaced without any hassle!
We’ve covered a lot of ground today. We’ve looked at the best 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads, the worst products, and some products that are just okay. But what does it all mean?
In this post, we’ve talked about how to choose the best products for your needs and how to avoid buying things that aren’t worth your time or money. We’ve also talked about how to get the most out of your new purchase by choosing a product that actually works for you and using it properly.
If you’re looking for a good product, then look no further than our list of top 10 2008 Honda Accord Rear Brake Pads!